recast left 4 dead 2

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Only one I like in the new one is the girl, cause she wears a Depeche Mode t-shirt. Hardcore. Although I don't know, I'd much rather just go with the old set. "Pills here!"

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
Ben Croshaw, Thor, Abraham Lincoln, and an Imperial legion soldier from Oblivion. Thats an unbeatable team

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Lets see, the accusations against the zombies is that they're black, male, and poor. So, to rectify this, all the zombies should be clones of Paris Hilton.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Hmm... A doctor, a Furry, a Street Vendor, and a Priest.

The final boss would be a Jesus/Billy Mays monster.

Jul 9, 2008
I actually kind of like the new ones, especially Ellis. After all, he's modeled after my best class in TF2.

But why is this an issue? Between this and the boycott, it's like people are going out of their way to find things wrong with this game.

Although the first part gave me an idea. I want to let people be able to choose which TF2 class they want as their character. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a mod which did that.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Exictednuke said:
so who would you like to see as the four survivors in left 4 dead 2?
Bruce Campbell is a must when fighting the living dead,

Id want Ghandi as well, kicking ass in a nappy.

As they are introducing melee weapons, Casey Jones from the turtles would be good.

Finally Chuck Norris.

The Zombies would be running for their lives...

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I'd want Left 4 Dead 2 to be relocated in Chicago, then replace the cast with four mobsters.

...Or... just for my sake, I'd like to have the four original band members of Carcass to be the cast and fight through zombies...

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I like Rochelle, because she's a Depeche Mode fan. I like the big black guy, because his character archetype is one of my favorites. I like the con-man because he reminds me of a grizzled andy Garcia.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Exictednuke said:
so when i first heard of left 4 dead 2 i was overjoyed, until i noticed the characters, they seem so bland and unoriginal.
You realize that these games are based off of cliche horror movie characters, right? The first characters were pretty bland and unoriginal, too.

OT: I want to see small, fluffy animals using amazingly elaborate constructs to fend off the horde.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Exictednuke said:
i personally would like to see an Elvis impersonator, a lumber jack, and the two musician's from daft punk (while wearing the awesome helmets)
Wow...what isn't boring in your world? They're normal people, not cartoon characters.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Me,the pyro,a supermarket worker and Yahtzee.
THINK OF THE SMALL TALK!

Me: I get the M16!

Yahtzee: No you don't! I get it!

Supermarket Guy: I actually work harder then both of you combined,so I get the machine gun!

Pryo: Mummf! (Dibs on the fire bullets!)

Solytus

Sep 2, 2008
My top team choices would be:

~ J.D, Dr. Cox, Ted (or The Todd or Turk), and Elliot (Scrubs)

~ The Mount Rushmore Presidents idea (US History)

~ Raharu Haruko (FLCL), Uruhara Kisuke (Bleach), Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Setsuna F. Seiei (Gundam 00)

Yeah.

suicideblonde

Jul 11, 2009
i would love to see Billy Mays,Simon Pegg,Gianna Michaels (if you dont know who that is then google her), and Bruno ;)

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Just pick four. You could really have all of them in the game, and just choose your character at the start.
Does this satisfy everyone's need for variety?

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
XSA37 said:
I would like to see:

A Businessman
A Vietnam Vet
A Biker and
A College Girl.

oh wait...

No, in all mock-seriousness I want to see:

A Person Dressed up in Full Marti Gras attire.
A cop (Preferably Fat)
An Emo Kid
Gordon Freeman
I wonder how Gordon Freeman would say "grabbing pills", oh wait...

Bofus Teefus said:
Just pick four. You could really have all of them in the game, and just choose your character at the start.
Does this satisfy everyone's need for variety?
looks like you got a little bit of... wait a tick... WTF is that the Village People or something?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Birras said:
Myself (of course), Summer Glau, Benjamin Crowshaw and Sheppard Book from Firefly. We would not only survive, but conquer the ruined wastes of North America/Earth (depending on how far the infection has spread) as the kings/queen of a new era of humanity! Bwahahaha!
Well Summer Glau could probably do it herself without the help of any man,woman nor animal.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I think an interesting team would consist of:
A necrophiliac.
A /b/tard.
A transvestite prostitute. (Who everyone thinks is actually a woman, except for the /b/tard, who knows it's a trap.)
A worker from Disneyland, who is always in a Dumbo suit.

I think I can see something happening with this team..