recast left 4 dead 2

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
A battle-scarred, tattoo covered amazon.
A ninja
A robot driven by a hamster (in the head)
A guy in a chicken suit

These guys http://DoubleLeggy.deviantart.com/art/Commission-annoyinglizardvoice-124133064 and Zoe froom Firefly

This woman http://turin-the-forsaken.deviantart.com/art/Commish-Victoria-Ravensworth-124739800 and any other three anchient mythology/history-inspired superheroes.

Senrab

Mar 22, 2008
Crazzee said:
Exictednuke said:
so when i first heard of left 4 dead 2 i was overjoyed, until i noticed the characters, they seem so bland and unoriginal.
You realize that these games are based off of cliche horror movie characters, right? The first characters were pretty bland and unoriginal, too.

OT: I want to see small, fluffy animals using amazingly elaborate constructs to fend off the horde.
Plants vs Zombies. Enjoy your new game.

PumpActionJesus

Feb 6, 2009
Howabout l3ft for dead TWO is after the apoclypse has finished, theres 4 zombies left and they haveto get thro hordes of angry college girls black guys, bikers and vietnam vets.

Spice up the old norms for sure

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
Abraham Lincoln, Gene Wilder, Frank Sinatra, Luke Wilson.
I would cry tears of joy.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Hillbilly, government official (with hightech outfit and gasmask and whatever), an amish woman and a stereotypical black woman. Hells to the yeah

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
PumpActionJesus said:
Howabout l3ft for dead TWO is after the apoclypse has finished, theres 4 zombies left and they haveto get thro hordes of angry college girls black guys, bikers and vietnam vets.

Spice up the old norms for sure
Hehe I like that! Someone should make that as mod :p

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, (for the comedy) Gordon Brown (for the insane manliness) and Solid Snake (for the bandana )

NeutralMunchHotel

Jun 14, 2009
1) An ice-cream man, complete with van.
2) A lactose intolerant
3) Joe Biden
4) Floop from Spy Kids

A good game indeed.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
I'd like to see assorted criminals, but probably wouldn't happen until the idea fountain dried up. L4D7: Prison Break or something.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Me, Batman, Wolverine, and Indiana Jones. Oh, the fun we would have slaughtering the hordes.

mrhockey220

Apr 20, 2009
Id like to see Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Travis Barker, and Rambo

If not these guys then Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny from South Park or Metallica.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Jedoro said:
1. WWII Vet
2. Cosplayer in MJOLNIR armor he/she made
3. FedEx guy/gal
4. Gangsta from da hood
Have you heard about a guy named Bill?

I accually like the cast for this one, mainly the couch, they should make him like the drill sargent from FMJ (or the solider from TF2).

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
SnowCold said:
Jedoro said:
1. WWII Vet
2. Cosplayer in MJOLNIR armor he/she made
3. FedEx guy/gal
4. Gangsta from da hood
Have you heard about a guy named Bill?

I accually like the cast for this one, mainly the couch, they should make him like the drill sargent from FMJ (or the solider from TF2).
Yeah, I have, actually. He's a VIETNAM vet. But it would be funny to see an 80-something year old man killing zombies with a broken hip.

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
The old ones, the new ones and possibly more.

Edit: In other words, you get to choose in the beginning.