Recommend me some PS3 games, would you kindly.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Metal Gear Solid 4 but only if you've played all the Metal Gear Solid games before it. inFamous was great but only good for 2 playthroughs and hard mode wasn't any harder. Uncharted 2 is great, and LittleBigPlanet is a blast if you're playing with friends.

But the best of all is Heavy Rain. I bought my PS3 so I could play Heavy Rain and it's just... incredible.

WakeTheDead1

Jan 27, 2010
best games on ps3 are the exclusives because they really make use of the processing power
god of war 3
uncharted 2
killzone 2 - 3 out soon too
little big planet
infamous
ratchet and clank crack in time
gran turismo 5 when its finally out

off the playstation store flower is really good if you like a chilled arty experience

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
inFAMOUS was an awesome game I loved it and am waiting for the second.
Heavy Rain was pretty good was actually a lot of fun.
Killzone 2 was good
the ICO collection when it comes out ;]

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Ignatz_Zwakh said:
Uncharted 2
Demon's Souls
InFamous
Red Dead Redemption
God of War 1+2 HD and GOW 3

Off the top of my head. :p
i would say these and KZ2. its fairly generic but the visuals are astounding somethimes and the story of the marines slowly being ground down as thier purpose for being there is torn apart is a damn sight better then some FPS's (ala MW2, Medal of Honour and WaW)

however dont buy Demons souls unless your sure that youll enjoy the extreme difficulty.

add to this BC2 if you dont already have it and your golden. (i know its multiplatform but its soo much better with less headsets around)

vallorn

Nov 18, 2009
SlainPwner666 said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
SlainPwner666 said:
Wow, thanks for the fast replies fellas!

Secret world leader (shhh) said:
What games do you have i can maybe reccomend some more :)
Right now, I own.. nothing. At all. So say whatever comes to mind! Based on this thread I'll probably grab Infamous and Killzone 2, I loved Red Dead Redemption for the 360 so I'll try it out on the PS3 as well.
The orange box is also brilliant if you don't already have it for PC or something. 5 games on one disc should last you a while.

Just cause 2 is also a super timesink.

And if you get into it, Dragon age: origins will ruin your social life.
I have the orange box for both PC and 360, I love it on the PC, but on 360 Team Fortress 2 is more or less worthless. Does Valve actually UPDATE it on the PS3?
no. however we Do have quicksave and more loading screens! (TF2 players are nonexistent on the PS3)

maybe you should get it so you can say you own it on all three platforms (EXCLUDING MACS!!!)

do you have a PSN ID yet?

Mr.Petey

Dec 23, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
getbonus said:
Wipeout HD is an awesome racer which can be had for cheap. One of the best downloads you'll find on the system.

Ultratwinkie said:
funny how they all fit onto ONE page.
I see what you did there.
yup. it is, however, the truth since it IS one page.
...what exactly fits on one page? the top 90+ reviews for games are viewable on one page? That's really ambiguious if I've missed the point and meaningless if that earlier reasoning is the case. Reviews only have a chance of effecting your enjoyment of the game IF you listen to them and take their word for it.

I'm gonna go with Lost Planet 2 as that makes for some fun online co-op (regardless of the reviews) Both Resistance games are excellent and God of War, plus Castlevania make for some good 3rd person action games. They're a genre I usually avoid, as Heavenly Sword fell short in lieu of GOW really

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
vallorn said:
Not yet, but I definitely will post it here when I do! I'm taking it slow. Just got back from the store, grabbed Killzone 2 and RDD, Infamous wasn't in stock.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Do i look like someone who can be controlled ;D

I'd say Uncharted 2, Bioshock, Cod4/Waw for a good Mltiplayer game, Or MW2 if you like it :)

vallorn

Nov 18, 2009
SlainPwner666 said:
vallorn said:
Not yet, but I definitely will post it here when I do! I'm taking it slow. Just got back from the store, grabbed Killzone 2 and RDD, Infamous wasn't in stock.
get Resistance 1 and 2 if you see em. Insomniac fun in an FPS is a good combo (just dont take it to seriously)

LordDalawing

Sep 30, 2009
If you like Zelda style game grab 3DdotGameHeroe and if youre playing tactical rpg Disgaea 3 is pretty awsome.
Or grab all of the exclusive above they are pretty good too :)

theblackmonk90

Sep 28, 2010
Killzone 2 and the soon to be released Killzone 3.

Also if you like sandbox games go for Red Dead Redemption. Cannot think of a better game done in that style.