representative of earth

rickardo

Jan 3, 2011
Hey guys imagine for a minute that an alien race came to earth wanting to destroy us (for whatever reason) and we were given one chance to save it by chosing a spokesperson to convince them that we should live who would you choose?

I personally would vote for stephen fry.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Seriously, Stephen Fry? I mean, they guy is funny and all, but this is a race of aliens trying to destroy us.

I'm going to choose Obama for this one. Guy has de chadisma.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well shoot, if he's going to pick Stephen Fry, then I want [HEADING=1]BRIAN BLESSED![/HEADING]

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That would depend on the aliens, surely?

Like, if they thought goldfish happened to be cute, we should run to a petstore and find some to wave at them till they promised not to destroy our world.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Bruce Campbell.

Any invasion plans would be immediately abandoned the moment they set eyes, or whatever they have, on the human incarnation of badass-ness himself.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Vladimir Putin...

If negotiations fail he'll just destroy the entire alien invasion fleet himself and his deadly attack dog:

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I will. I will take the aliens to the finest strip club, the finest bars, back to the finest strip club, and in their drunken stupor, make them sign a legally binding contract that says they can't exterminate us and their tech is now ours.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Naa, we'll be fine.
Due to a gross miscalculation of scale, the entire alien armada will be swallowed by a small dog.

GeoPB

Jun 10, 2009
Christopher Lee.

Would you fuck with Christopher Lee?

No, of course you wouldn't.