representative of earth

Ken Sapp

Cat Herder
Apr 1, 2010
rickardo said:
Hey guys imagine for a minute that an alien race came to earth wanting to destroy us (for whatever reason) and we were given one chance to save it by chosing a spokesperson to convince them that we should live who would you choose?

I personally would vote for stephen fry.
Screw that, I'm voting for Christopher Walken.

baconsarnie

Jan 8, 2011
my initial thought was brian blessed but having been beaten to it as well as christopher lee, erm ...
hugo weaving, the only near match for christopher lee in terms of having played kick-ass characters

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Well, all my original picks have been taken so I'm gonna go for David Tenant and hope they've watched Dr. Who and mistaken it for a reality TV show.

Of course, the chances of the plan working are about a billion to one but stranger things have happened.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Chuck Norris! If he can't win the aliens with words, he can beat them with round house kicks!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Sassafrass said:
Well, all my original picks have been taken so I'm gonna go for David Tenant and hope they've watched Dr. Who and mistaken it for a reality TV show.

Of course, the chances of the plan working are about a billion to one but stranger things have happened.
I smiled, but just to reinforce.

Samuel L. Jackson/Morgan Freeman/Christopher Lee and maybe Tom Hanks.

He's a WW2 Vet, been to the Moon, 'Nam Vet, Multi-Millionaire, Toy and much, much more!

Lyx

Sep 19, 2010
It seems the word "representative" has in this thread as much to do with representation, as in politics.

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Dorian6 said:
John Stewart
HAHAHAHAHAH! Jon Stewart would be really awesome to be a representative of Earth.

I'm really not sure with this question though, I mean it would have to be someone really smart and not just really fit. Maybe Stephen Hawking or someone like that.

PS: I swear if someone says Chuck Norris...

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Joe Rogan, he would welcome them and try to be friends. If they try to pull something he can slap them in a triangle.

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
Carl Sagan.

Of course, we'd have to resurrect or clone him, but I'll leave the details to someone else.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Stephen Hawking, definitely. We need a representative that can converse with the aliens on an intellectual level that's as close to their own as possible. If that fails to persuade them, however, we'll have no choice but to bring out Earth's other great physicist; Gordon Freeman.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
probably already been said, chuck Norris.... he just walks to mars, hes probably already friends with them / had sex with there leaders wife.

Dimensional Vortex said:
PS: I swear if someone says Chuck Norris...
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

but to be honest i have no damn idea, all would screw up somehow. Mabie Stephen Hawking, or just for lols Britney spears.... it would just be interesting to see what the hell happens.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Sassafrass said:
Make them think they'll catch contagious stupidity like everyone else to pop by? We'd be stuffed if they ever thought of jsut shooting him.

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
My Fallout: New Vegas character because he has 100 speech.

Wow I just sounded like a fuggin nerd there.

Whatever, I saved the planet. It's worth it!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Patrick Stewart.

Nice guy, distinguished, technologically up-to-date for the most part, and HE'S FUCKING PATRICK FUCKING STEWART.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Definitely Charlie Sheen, HE'S SHEENVINCIBLE! What alien species couldn't be charmed by this face?!

Hell even if he managed to screw it up he could just tell a couple jokes from the writers of two and half men. Those guys write great jokes....*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*