Ridiculous Gaming PC Stuffs Xbox 360 Into the Case as Well

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
I like how lots of people who buy over the counter at Best Buy still have twice the RAM of this thing. You just don't need that much.

NickIsCool

Nov 18, 2009
The Imp said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, Logan, but your more than wrong on the i7 980X 4.3Ghz, 2 TB hdds, 6gb RAM. That, without graphics cards, will only cost around 500? and only last for about the next 2 years, tops. So, yeah, those PCs are, like Alienware or Dell, just for show off. Anybody with at least some knowledge can build a PC, minus the fucking console, for less than a quarter of the price and almost the same power under the hood.
pretty much this

it isnt that complicated to make a rig that can max out crysis

my brother did it for around $1000

Kirix

Aug 19, 2009
This isn't even a top spec pc? Not even overkill in last year standards! 6gb ram lol evga boards are rocking 48gb Most overclockers seen 4.0ghz on their toaster!

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I sh*t myself when i saw the price.
I mean, im not to cheap when it comes to nice things..... but thats like 30 xbox's.

I could open my own gaming pub for the price of that mean machine.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
For just a smidge over seven and a half thousand dollars, you can get the entry-level model, which has a 4.0 GHz quad core processor, 6 GB of memory and a 2 TB hard drive.
That's a rip-off. You could probably get that for several thousand less.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Totally dug the idea until I looked at the pricetag, then at my 360 slim, then realized the thing will need another few hundred dollars worth of upgrades in the near future. Cool idea, though. Just totally unnecessary.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
So basically, ?250 console, ?200 RAM, ?300 MB, ?4x450 GPU, ?2x1000 CPU and a ?100 cooling somehow add up to ?15000?

No thanks, I'll build my own for a third of the price.

Or I'll leave out the useless crap like the xbox, the overkill cooling and the overpriced Nvidia/Intel parts and get it for ?800 and it will still outlast this console generation without any upgrades.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I give it two months before Microsoft bricks the 360s installed in those, which could affect the rest of the system as well.
I will laugh my ass off at the outcry.
ChromeAlchemist said:
Thought that sounded familiar....

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Just got an email about this from a mate of mine who was pissing himself laughing about it because he built a custom case a few years back to house both a PC and a Xbox 360. Said if he realised he could charge that much money from bashing together a 360 and a 2Up rack mount in a custom double width tower and people were stupid enough to actually pay he'd own his own fucking island by now.