Rudy Giuliani tries his hand at pedophilia, pranked by Borat

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Apparently Giuliani reported this incident to the police in July, that some guy had jumped out at him, and the police decided no crime had occurred.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently Giuliani reported this incident to the police in July, that some guy had jumped out at him, and the police decided no crime had occurred.
I'm sure he gave an accurate description of events, and that the police were duly diligent in investigating the actions of a high-profile lawyer & politician.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I'm tired of seeing creepy old white guys with lackluster sex lives trying to sleep with jailbait. Theres high class prostitutes in other countries if they wanted that.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I still don't understand how people would believe that Donald is fighting Satanic pedos. If anything, the public should believe he is part of that cabal. He was on the lolita express, and he likes jailbait. He most likely groomed Ivanka.

I believe the currently Q theory is that Trump had to go undercover to catch the pedophiles. So he had to have sex with those kids so he could catch the real bad guys

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I believe the currently Q theory is that Trump had to go undercover to catch the pedophiles. So he had to have sex with those kids so he could catch the real bad guys
Guess he's been doing this ever since he got his money. All those divorces and accusations of sexual misconduct was an elaborate 4D chess move to gain admission with Jeffrey and friends.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Theres high class prostitutes in other countries if they wanted that.
And if they don't want to leave the country, for whatever reason, there are legal brothels in some parts of Nevada. Including one that's only about 60 miles away from Vegas.

I've never been there (or to any other brothel, legal or illegal), but I'm told that such places are rather discrete.

Guess he's been doing this ever since he got his money. All those divorces and accusations of sexual misconduct was an elaborate 4D chess move to gain admission with Jeffrey and friends.
tRuSt ThE pLaN

He used the pedophilia to destroy the pedophilia. 6-dimensional Hungry-Hungry-Hippos

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I don’t know much about Fred. What did he get up to when he was younger? Or was it like most things in the 50s to 70s - pedophilia is worthy of manhood? Did he give Trump the contacts?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
If anyone has a source that Giuliani thought she was underage, I'd appreciate it. Other than the tweet in the OP, I'm not seeing anything suggesting she told him she was underage, but rather she is an adult who was playing a child in the movie who was pretending to be an adult interviewer, which would make her an adult telling Giuliani she was an adult.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
If anyone has a source that Giuliani thought she was underage, I'd appreciate it. Other than the tweet in the OP, I'm not seeing anything suggesting she told him she was underage, but rather she is an adult who was playing a child in the movie who was pretending to be an adult interviewer, which would make her an adult telling Giuliani she was an adult.
It is not clear if he was told prior to his actions that she was underage or not. In the link in the OP, it talks about him being told she was 15 AFTER his actions but it is not clear if this was made clear prior. We would have to wait to see the movie I guess to know for sure.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I still don't understand how people would believe that Donald is fighting Satanic pedos. If anything, the public should believe he is part of that cabal. He was on the lolita express, and he likes jailbait. He most likely groomed Ivanka.
You have to be out there with the space lizard cults, I guess. Weird how this has taken off in recent years, though.

Like, I get the "our leader is a great guy, yes he is, shut up commie!" types, but not sure why weirder conspiracy theories are getting so popular. I'd not have thought it was just the net making them easier to find.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
You have to be out there with the space lizard cults, I guess. Weird how this has taken off in recent years, though.

Like, I get the "our leader is a great guy, yes he is, shut up commie!" types, but not sure why weirder conspiracy theories are getting so popular. I'd not have thought it was just the net making them easier to find.
I really thought Qanon would have just stayed on 4chan. But it just spread like wildfire out of nowhere. I wonder if this was Qanons plan all along. Just watch the world burn with misinformation for the lulz.

I blame the rise of the internet.
Disinformation is only one click away.
Trust in media, authority figures, and institutions are at an all time low. People are looking for easy answers in uncertain times.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Trust in media, authority figures, and institutions are at an all time low. People are looking for easy answers in uncertain times.
That's what they want you to think.

I really thought Qanon would have just stayed on 4chan. But it just spread like wildfire out of nowhere. I wonder if this was Qanons plan all along. Just watch the world burn with misinformation for the lulz.
It's like rabbits in Australia.