Rudy Giuliani tries his hand at pedophilia, pranked by Borat

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I wonder if Qanon is just one guy or a small group of guys in basements. Maybe the original guy stopped and random people are just picking up where he left off?

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I wonder if Qanon is just one guy or a small group of guys in basements. Maybe the original guy stopped and random people are just picking up where he left off?
Maybe the real Qanon was all the friends we made along the way.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Welp time to pour cold water on this thread.

based on what's been said by others

Basic version "claims of Rudy Giuliani pleasuring himself to in a room with a girl he thinks is 15 are fake by malicious actors."

The guy the tweets are from is an editor from the publication Mother Jones which is considered a liberal / progressive publication.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Basic version "claims of Rudy Giuliani pleasuring himself to in a room with a girl he thinks is 15 are fake by malicious actors."
What, we can't trust Sacha Baron Cohen?

Not sure if making a real person look like a child abuser for the lulz is a new low for him, he's been pretty bad in the past, but this is pretty bad.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

Not sure if making a real person look like a child abuser for the lulz is a new low for him, he's been pretty bad in the past, but this is pretty bad.
It wasn't him who shared it initially it was some-one who apparently has seen the film early or something. Honestly Sacha Baron Cohen making people look awkward is kind of his thing and I doubt he actually meant to make him look like an abuser. It's apparently more like political spin going on misrepresenting what happens in the film.

The originator of the info and screenshot seems to be

Zac Petkanas

who is

NOW: President of Petkanas Strategies FORMER:
@HillaryClinton
Sr Adviser;
@HarryReid
Comms Dir; DNC Sr Adviser #resist

and has since deleted his tweet but it was archived here

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine

Boyo the same guy was offered kids in his "who is america" skit-show.
Kinda iffy response from him afterwards, though. Probably isn't in this particular article.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I'm tired of seeing creepy old white guys with lackluster sex lives trying to sleep with jailbait. Theres high class prostitutes in other countries if they wanted that.
I looked this up, shit I need to stop wasting my time
Dude had prostate cancer, probably can't even have sex to begin with, besides that he's 75+

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I really thought Qanon would have just stayed on 4chan. But it just spread like wildfire out of nowhere. I wonder if this was Qanons plan all along. Just watch the world burn with misinformation for the lulz.
Smash cut to a 60+ year old regular customer I had previously thought of as sane excitedly show me her new Qanon merch and asking I've heard of this great new site 8chan.

I'm not entirely certain I survived that experience

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Smash cut to a 60+ year old regular customer I had previously thought of as sane excitedly show me her new Qanon merch and asking I've heard of this great new site 8chan.

I'm not entirely certain I survived that experience
I remember when 4chan were experimenting with how much that could change the world by trying to get a cone in a street where there was a live camera feed moved even if just slightly to show they could impact the world without leaving their computers.

Now look at what's going on lol. You couldn't have written this stuff down and sold it as a fictional story years ago, It would have been considered so unbelievable and unrealistic no-one would have bought it.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I remember when 4chan were experimenting with how much that could change the world by trying to get a cone in a street where there was a live camera feed moved even if just slightly to show they could impact the world without leaving their computers.

Now look at what's going on lol. You couldn't have written this stuff down and sold it as a fictional story years ago, It would have been considered so unbelievable and unrealistic no-one would have bought it.
Meme magic is real, kek wills it

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
All the self-ascribed research in the world wont make up for failing to read the OP's linked article.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Maybe the real Qanon was all the friends we made along the way.
Maybe Qanon are people turned on by children but believe that's really wrong, and are overcompensating.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Its sad. If Obama had been caught with his hand down his pants, no women/child in sight, just hand in pants in his hotel room he would have been lynched and left swinging outside the White House. I know Giuliani isn't the president, but the shit republicans can get away with...

Is that under federal or state laws? I remember seeing sting operations where they did that, but am unsure the laws that apply.
I'm pretty sure it would be state laws as nothing was crossing state lines.

Reactions: lil devils x

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Its sad. If Obama had been caught with his hand down his pants, no women/child in sight, just hand in pants in his hotel room he would have been lynched and left swinging outside the White House.
Wanks Obama.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Its sad. If Obama had been caught with his hand down his pants, no women/child in sight, just hand in pants in his hotel room he would have been lynched and left swinging outside the White House. I know Giuliani isn't the president, but the shit republicans can get away with...
Obama probably wouldn't have gone to a hotel room with a young woman he didn't know in the first place.

Giuliani's got how many ex-wives - three? Four? And I'm willing to bet (his) infidelity has been a significant contributor to that. It's basically just that he's a pathetic old perv who likes the company of significantly younger women: even if he couldn't get it up, he could enjoy the attention to flatter his ego.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
All the self-ascribed research in the world wont make up for failing to read the OP's linked article.

As pointed out by literally another journalist for another "liberal" / "progressive" publication the claims about what happens is incorrect. The original claim oddly enough comes from a DNC executive and ex member of Hillary's advisers who has since deleted the tweet making said claim.

It looks so far like the Guardian might have published misinformation here.

I'm pretty sure it would be state laws as nothing was crossing state lines.
Again the claim of him fondling himself is apparently false as the screenshot was a well timed one taken as he was tucking his shirt back in

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Again the claim of him fondling himself is apparently false as the screenshot was a well timed one taken as he was tucking his shirt back in
Well that's what he says. Others who have seen the entire clip/movie say no, he really was fondling himself and the scene is way worse. And if its Rudy's word vs someone else's, we're taking someone elses.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Well that's what he says. Others who have seen the entire clip/movie say no, he really was fondling himself and the scene is way worse. And if its Rudy's word vs someone else's, we're taking someone elses.
It's not what he says. It's what a journalist for Mother Jones (you know a publication more than happy to attack Trump) is saying about the clip

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
It's not what he says. It's what a journalist for Mother Jones (you know a publication more than happy to attack Trump) is saying about the clip
When is twitter going to start cracking down on the original fake news story, I wonder?