Rumor: Leaked Concept Art Hints at New Valve IP

thePyro_13

Sep 6, 2008
My gamer sense is tingling. I suspect this having something to do with the source movie maker.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I like. It seems to be placed in a science fiction universe where plastic surgery has gone rampant. (Let's face it, it already has.)

I mean it's impossible to say what game this is even for but this art is delicious nonetheless if you judge it on its own merits.

willofbob

Aug 22, 2010
the 1st one is not concept art, tha much is obvious. It's just a doodle

for the rest of them, I'm guessing some sort of grim rpg/horror on a spaceship or another shooter with adventure or rpg elements.

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
I love valve, but i hate that art style.

I hate when you take a face then move it around abit and call it an 'art style', it's not, it's just some dude with a forehead where his brain used to be.

TheXRatedDodo

Jan 7, 2009
Looks a lot like how they made their old, previously canned (well, shelved for a long time..) project "Prospero" sound..
Very intruiging. Really like the vibe given off by these pieces of artwork! I look forward to hearing more.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
heres hoping that its a space ship game! something on the lines of EVE or X but simple like Freelancer.

me want more space simulators >.<

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
Just realized I've never seen a pregnant woman in a video game before... Holy crap this could be awesome.

Purplecoyote

Feb 10, 2010
I love these, I think they're beautiful and if they were real they'd make for some really interesting and unique characters.

ikoian

Feb 9, 2011
God I hope theyre making a game based off of this! Too many space games where you just play as the muscular and handsome space marine, I want something bizzare!

joes

Oct 15, 2010
All those last dudes looked like the owl from watchmen when he's wearing his snowsuit in the comic. Always thought that looked really cheeky.