Rumor: Lingerie Model Replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
First off their both hideous second, since this is a michael bay movie theyll both be in it and go at it just because "that's american!" cant get more cliche. OR since Shia is so desperate to appear hes straight he'll do it with both of them and then the movie will undoubtly be a hit. Either way i hate transformers but the kiddies might not get their freaking heads clouded by this crap. *sigh*....

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
When has acting ever been a part of Bay's formula? All she needs to do is look hot, run around on cue, and manage to complete a line or too.

May 1, 2010
The amount of Fox abuse on here is brilliant. Especially when judging solely on looks her replacement could very well pass as her sister - yet she's viewed with so much elation.

Like any of you would turn Fox down if she turned up on your doorstep, and like any of you didn't gawp at the cheap softcore Bay wormed into the film.

In all honesty, Fox wore the role like an old glove. No other actors in the film are that impressive and the film relies entirely on the most expensive explosions Bay can buy - if anything Fox probably didn't want such a progressively demeaning role in a progressively worse series of films.

In before: you obviously fancy Fox.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
This will not end well at all. I'm glad that Megan Fox is out of the picture because her acting was so atrocious in... well, everything she's ever been in. It will be very distracting noticing that someone completely different is going to play... whatever her name was.

Masteryuri666

Apr 9, 2010
Further proof that Hollywood has absolutely no idea what they are doing. Just trying to hit as many target audiences possible.

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
There's no point to the human side of it if the robots can TALK. What is Michael Bay thinking (just in general really)

dodo1331

May 23, 2009
The Warden said:
It's funny cause the majority of you would fuck the everloving hell out of Megan Fox if she asked you to.
Most of us would have sex with anyone if they asked us to.

DrHoboPHD

Feb 9, 2009
Don't really care about the transformers movies. Just wanted to say that Megan Fox is shit ass stupid (See: All of her interviews) Can't act to save her life (See: All of her movies) and tries way WAY too hard at the whole nerd thing, which just ends up being patronizing and in places insulting. (See: Everything she has ever done or said outside of her movies.)

Now keep in mind I'm not one of those laughable douche bags trying to pretend that Megan Fox isn't extraordinarily attractive. She is a solid ten, at least when she is not plastered with that ridiculous clown makeup red lipstick and white blush with a strapless dress showing her trashy tattoos. But the fact that 90% of guys obsess over her is annoying as hell when she is only famous for her looks, which isn't enough to make her special because there are plenty of women who are also extremely hot (maybe not as hot but my point remains)

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
god forbid michael bay PUT FUCKING ACTORS IN MOVIES THE FUCKING DUMBSHIT DIRECTOR **** OMG I FUCKING HATE HIM SO MUCH AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Throws Computer at baby kittens.*

They're filming part of the third film in Cape Canaveral, about 1 hour from my house, I wish I was crazy enough to go there and end Michael Bay once and for all....

EDIT:
Plurralbles said:
The Warden said:
It's funny cause the majority of you would fuck the everloving hell out of Megan Fox if she asked you to.
If Megan Fox asked my to fuck her, I would do it, with a toilet brush, in her eye socket, and the dumb **** would take it all.

I hate her so much.