Rumor: New Zelda Will Be Majora's Mask Sequel

snow

Jan 14, 2010
I hope these are just rumors...

Although it won't surprise me if these turn out to be true, Nintendo has been rehashing nostalgia since long before I can remember..

I didn't mind MM... I just don't think I can play another game with OOT Link... I personally liked the Link from Twilight Princess better.

That and there's the fear that they might bring Navi back just for purposes of nostalgia... This IS Nintendo after all...

((Had his last straw with Nintendo when they refused Fatal Frame 4... Yes I know that was NoA but still...))

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
You know what i really freaking want in this game. The Sword needs to be able to shoot a beam that blast your enemies apart when you have full hearts like it did in the original.

Remember how cool that sound was? *ZAP* *BLOO*

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Certainly taken with a bag full of salt. But if this is true then I'm quite supportive!!! The list offers some impressive stuff!

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Excuse me for one moment...

SQUEEE!!!!

Ok, back to what I was saying, it looks awesome. too bad I dont have a wii

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Hmmmm.......

No. Nintendo claims the new Zelda game to be a sequel to Twilight Princess.

No matter how much "buzz" there is about something, a rumor is still just a rumor.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
[HEADING=2]OH SWEET HEAVENS, YES![/HEADING]

*Ehem*

Majora's Mask is a childhood favorite of mine, and I would be more than happy to return to the feel of it's world and content. Let us hope this rumor is accurate.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Julianking93 said:
Oh please let it be so!!!!

MM was my absolute favorite Zelda and I want it to be really the sequel.

Now all I have to do is buy a Wii.

Anyone know any games that are worth buying a Wii for? I don't want to shell out 200 dollars for one game.
Lots, but most of them are gamecube games. In terms of pure Wii titles, Mario Galaxy, No More Heroes, Twilight Princess and Metroid Trilogy are all awesome.

rynocerator

Aug 10, 2009
Seems like a lot of people are assuking these are fact. As well as they may be, right now they are not. I'm just gonna wait until E3 to see it. Then I'll wait until 2013 to play it, since it will inevitably be delayed.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I feel it's more likely that this is a spiritual sequel to Majora's Mask.

Like a sequel of sequeling.

Majora's Mask was a sequal to Ocarina of TIme, just as this game is a sequel to TP.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Mr. Fister said:
Julianking93 said:
Oh please let it be so!!!!

MM was my absolute favorite Zelda and I want it to be really the sequel.

Now all I have to do is buy a Wii.

Anyone know any games that are worth buying a Wii for? I don't want to shell out 200 dollars for one game.
These. [http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=wii&cat=0&year=0&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search]
Quick ninja's are quick.
That list is excleent, and i would highly reccomend Metroid Prime Tril.

This is interesting.
It would be cool.
But now i need to play MM again.
I made it past the Ocean Temple before i had to return it to the friend who let me borrow it.
Sigh, and i could not find a copy anywhere i looked.
Oh well.