Rumor: PSN Hackers Already Have Third Attack Ready to Go

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Fuck these hackers, bringing down PSN just sabotages the free time of us gamers. I'd like to introduce their teeth to my kneecap.

Flyingchciken93

Apr 21, 2011
Anyone else think that when theyre found, and i have no doubt they will be, that there adress should be made public and we can give them some, community justice.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Sure hope these hackers don't try this crap with Microsoft. I'd like to laugh at you PS3 owners and it was kind of funny the first week but 2 maybe 3 weeks without online because of hackers. Feelsbadman. Heres to hoping this rumor isn't true.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
If I had known about this last year, I could've included it in my Religious Studies exam for "Reasons why the design argument does not prove God's existence" - because no morally just creator would design such stupid, self-centred bags of pure [insert word so evil I dare not speak it].

Blasphemy aside, I read that this attack was "in retaliation for the way Sony handled the attack", so they intend to avenge the rights of the customers. Which obviously means the best course of action is to directly hurt the customers...

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That Guy Who Phails said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
But tell me, who has been defending the hackers?
6 Year old's on XboxLive?
Neckbeards on /v/?

OT: LA Noir is about to come out, so for all those Play Stations gamers you have my sympathy.

(They had to take XBL down for maintenance for two days a while back and that sucked)

Feels bad man.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Jesus, how far will these assholes go? I really hope this rumor is just that, a rumor.
At this point, I wonder why some internet vigilante hasn't stepped up and tried to find them, or why a bunch of law makers haven't tried pursuing these bastards rather than Sony.
We can blame Sony after these guys' heads are on spikes (metaphorically... or not.)

bomblord

Mar 16, 2011
I wish them luck hacking servers that aren't on or connected to an outside network and that when turned back on will take at least months if not years to crack back open because any of their known security holes will be completely closed off

smudgey

May 8, 2008
I don't even have a PS3 and this shit still pisses me off. What right do these people have to interfere with other people's lives, just because "Sony are bastards!"? Wake up princesses, they've been bastards for fucking ages, overcharging for average products and making shitty software like Sonic Stage. Microsoft are bastards for the RROD and making us pay for Live, Nintendo are bastards for friend codes and never releasing games in Aus on time, Apple are bastards for charging the "Apple tax" for anything with their logo on it.....

See where i'm going with this? ALL companies are full of greedy bastards who only give a shit about your money. Fuck, i can think of charities that are bastards too (looking at you, PETA), so why single out any one company?

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
This is getting really damn annoying... I was just about to spend the rest of the money I had on my PSN account. I hope these dick heads get caught and jailed.

Wargamer

Apr 2, 2008
I really doubt that they would be stupid enough to go after Sony a third time. Nintendo or Microsoft perhaps (working on the basis that THEY might be too stupid to take this as a warning to double their own security), but Sony is a bad target for any kind of crazy plan right now.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
These hackers deserve a fate worse than death. When they're found, Sony should pull a little creative surgery on them and make a human centipede. Seriously. :mad:

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
I own both an Xbox and PS3 and I am at this point considering selling my PS3 for a cheap blu ray player.

Addicted Muffin

Nov 6, 2010
It's times like this that make me proud to be a duel consol owner. PSN goes down, Then I have XBL, which is better IMO. This whole r
Ordeal is just to get PS3 owners the ability to edit hardwear hey bought

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I never had a problem with Sony and these attacks don't just attack the company but also the customers. If this is true then these hackers just don't know when to stop.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Well, this news was floating around yesterday, so they had around 2 days to update their software and put in firewalls for their website servers. If these hackers do try to do this and they manage to succeed, Sony is going to look mighty incompetent.

icyneesan said:
International Criminals/Internet Terrorists/Super Villain status? I wouldn't be surprise if they try to ransom the PSN off for...

Are you kidding? That's nonsense. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs&t=18s]