Saints Row 3: What do you want to see?

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
Sebenko said:
Make the PC version not shit.
This.

Also, I wish the clothes had more of an RPG feel. Like high heels make you kicks stronger (or something like that)

bobdevis

Jul 22, 2010
If they keep the thing non-serious and keep/expand all the insane side missions (with the rewards), I'm sold.

A better PC port would indeed be a big plus as well.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I'm fine with most things (although I've played the PC version), but really... why do I only get like 3 dresses and why do all of them look like they were made for clown prostitutes?
I want something like <url=http://1416andcounting.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/milla-jovovich-resident-evil.jpg>this! Infact, just give me Mila and forget about SR3.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Leave what is in 2 there, do not make it serious and gritty (shitty) like GTA IV, make the streets more populated, LOTS more populated. Maybe make it a new city, but for god sakes don't change how the cars work, GTA IV taught me how to make driving not fun.

Hm...Have illegal weapon shops so you can put on expensive car mods like flame throwers out the sides of your car or oil slicks and stuff.

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
4 or more more multiplayer- this is pretty important. Customizable image maps for shirts and logos. A few more voice options- maybe a voice modulator, to vary up a set of existing ones.

Above all else, give me a HUGE ammount of customization for my character- it's what makes this game awesome in my book.

Loved Saint's Row 2- might be my favourite PS3 title. Looking forward to the next installment.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Snotnarok said:
Hm...Have illegal weapon shops so you can put on expensive car mods like flame throwers out the sides of your car or oil slicks and stuff.
That reminds me of a game... what was it... Spy Hunter! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spy_Hunter] That was it!

I would love to have that in this game. Even more so than the Twisted Metal Factor.

Edorf

May 30, 2010
Better physics and graphics - and perhaps abit more customization, just doing activities all days gets pretty boring.

Shackels

Jun 7, 2010
SFJ said:
The Fork of Truth said:
1. The Cockney voice has to return.
Also, this. A thousand times this. I was amazed the first time my character opened his mouth. I even started giggling when he cried "Oh bloimey!" whilst mowing down innocents with the minigun.
I second this, I want to play as my British goth who is probably a shameless Yahtzee copy if he wore purple silk suits and stopped cutting is hair.
the 30 mobsters voice would definitely force me to play through it twice.

flakemunchar

Aug 1, 2010
Give us a jetpack!

I hope they don't introduce a cover system, I think it would just take away from the fun-factor of the combat.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Mr. Grey said:
Snotnarok said:
That reminds me of a game... what was it... Spy Hunter! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spy_Hunter] That was it!

I would love to have that in this game. Even more so than the Twisted Metal Factor.
I never said my ideas were original, just brilliant!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I think the PC port gets too much grief. Yes, it was atrocious when it was released, and yes, the controls should have better utilized the mouse, but by the time it was properly patched it was quite an enjoyable and playable game. Call it lessons learned; if SR3 came out for PC as functional as the currently patched version of SR2, I'd be satisfied, and I'd certainly be a lot happier with that than not getting to play it on PC at all.

I'd like to see the expansion and renovation of houses and the Saints' HQ be functional as well as cosmetic. Someone else mentioned interactions with other gangs besides decimating them; it would be interesting to have impressing people with your digs being part of diplomacy and luring away rival gang lieutenants. I'd like to have a personal armory where I can respawn customized weapons. It would also be interesting to have more missions that involved defending your base, and somewhat more direct control over where your gang members concentrate and what kind of criminal endeavors they get up to. I don't think anyone would enjoy things getting "management-sim" level complicated, but it would be fun to be able to make people come help in areas where the enemy is thick, and perhaps add some flavor to see your gang members dealing drugs or boosting stereos from cars or running numbers rackets, for example.

In general, I'd love to see more action indoors. If there were more missions involving your HQ, you might end up discovering strategic advantages to where you put your entertainment center or ruing the day you decided to put that bar in the corner where it provided a sniper with cover. I enjoyed the missions involving places like the mall; navigating them was a bit of a pain at times, but they added a feeling of place to a genre where an awful lot of action mysteriously takes place outside, making all the skyscrapers in these sandbox cities feel like painted cardboard boxes.

And I know a lot of work must go into recording voices in SR, but I'd love to have a few more choices with regard to the plot. Must I always be a psychopath? I know gang leaders by definition don't tend to be warm and fuzzy, but I'd occasionally like options other than scorched earth campaigns against any and all opposition.

Aug 25, 2009
Better female voices, including a British female.

The ability to play as a literal supervillain. I want mad death rays and bright spandex costumes with silly insignia on the front.

Brazilianpeanutwar

Jul 29, 2010
Simple

Saints row 2........but bigger.

there :]

Ok ok i shall elaborate,more customisation,more mad cutscene,more crazy physics,more funny stuff,more clothes,more gangs,more violence.

Just make the game 10 times more crazy,that is all.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
The option to play your character as a mute again...

Story should still be ridiculous like the first two, but should get more serious towards the end... and a very epic shoot-out should take place...

Make the level of customization ten times bigger then the originals...

Bring back the god damn user playlist radio station!!!

Also have zombies, not dlc though, it should be on the disc...