Saints Row: The Third Trailer Brings Down the House (With Bullets)

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
I hope the PC version not a crappy port. Although maybe by then I'll have a console.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
The only way I could love volition more right now is if they announced freespace 3 for all platforms.

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Was that Ashton Kutcher at 1:03? Please tell me we get to kill him. Nice trailer, still not as amazing as INCREDIBLE gameplay trailer. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/trailers/2991-Saints-Row-The-Third-Gameplay-Trailer]

The Random One

May 29, 2008
...You know, from the beginning I thought you'd be playing as the guys in red and trying to take down the Saints after they went soft. It'd be awesome if it could read your previous games' save files Mass Effect style but instead of let you continue playing your character let you play against that character.

However,

Radoh said:
I know that I'm getting this game regardless of the trailer though.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i always sought that the saints must have been really sure of themselves when they picked purple and a lily as colors and symbol.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I'm so excited for this game. Saints Row picked up where GTA4 dropped the ball. Whereas I did enjoy GTA4, I was disappointed that R* abandoned the campy humor and lack of seriousness in favor of dramatic themes for the recent installment. That and I felt that GTA4 was also a step backward in other elements, customizable cars and planes, etc. Sure Liberty City felt alive in a way but I was disappointed with the overall game whereas Saints Row 2 picked up the slack and ran with it.
Still, I see R*'s current direction with RDR and L.A. Noire becoming the more cinematic theme and Volition being the B-rate movie-style.
This trailer solidifies my pre-order, and I can't wait to get this game. November can't come soon enough for me so Doc Brown FIRE UP THE DELOREAN!!!

CalPal

Apr 25, 2011
I wish I could be the girl typing on her laptop on the couch, giving absolutely no shits that there is a gunfight happening in the real world.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
My god that looks fantastic!

And the Hurricanrana through the glasstable was truly epic, i do believe i drooled a bit..

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i swear i saw Coach from L4D in that trailer and a Purple Hunter Zombie that isn't a zombie yet

but looks orgasmic

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
As far as I can tell it's a super pimptastic near-future GTA San Andreas.

Does anyone have a problem with that sentence? Because to me it sounds like the single greatest thing ever made.

xILLxChronic

Jan 20, 2010
Years after GTA4 and their games still look worse. Are you even trying Volition? Oh, but we can beat each other around with purple dildos, yes, well, that's quite the redeeming achievement, put me down for twenty.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Corpse XxX said:
My god that looks fantastic!

And the Hurricanrana through the glasstable was truly epic, i do believe i drooled a bit..
Bulldog, bro. Hurricanrana is with the legs. Like so.
And fuck yeah, it was badass. Fuck MW3, I'm getting this.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This looks so awesome. I can't wait till the 15th.
Did anyone else notice that one wrestler guy looked very close to a hunter, especially when he tried to pounce on that one guy.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Kroker said:
That's the Ultor logo. Those guys are from the Ultor Corporation, as seen in Saints Row II. .
Ultor? Weren't they the evil corporation in Red Faction? Good Lord, are Saint's Row and RF in the same univers? What they hell are they smoking at Volition.