Say something nice about or to the poster above you

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
You're a Genius Billionare Playboy Philanthropist. Which I can't help but be jealous of as I am none of these things.

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
SycoMantis91 said:
You're a Genius Billionare Playboy Philanthropist. Which I can't help but be jealous of as I am none of these things.
At least you can be able to read people's minds. And know what games they've recently played.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Xeraxis said:
SycoMantis91 said:
At least you can be able to read people's minds. And what games they've recently played.
You have a very nice and cute looking avatar

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
rhizhim said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Xeraxis said:
SycoMantis91 said:
At least you can be able to read people's minds. And what games they've recently played.
well, there is nothing to say.
you're batman!
You and your avatar are quite... mysterious. That is good right?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Fappy said:
rhizhim said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Xeraxis said:
SycoMantis91 said:
well, there is nothing to say.
you're batman!
You and your avatar are quite... mysterious. That is good right?
That GIF is quite nice. Also, your name reminds me of an enjoyable activity. A very enjoyable activity indeed.

Edit:
3quency said:
The Poster above me probably has excellent personal hygiene. And I respect that.
I admire your ninja-like skill, sir.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
I don't know who the guy or girl above me is, but I'm sure they are fascinating to be around, and a demon in the sack!

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
He has an impressive post count and seems like a lovely person.

Did I do good?

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
erttheking said:
I feel kind of guilty about making that "say something about you that you don't like thread" so I'm going to make this thread as an act of penance and to try and get some more smiles around here. Here's how it works, it's very simple, just look at the last poster and say something nice about or to them, use quotes if you want. Since there is no one above me, I'm going to go for the low fruit and say something nice about Daystar Clarion. You have got to be one of the funniest guys (and insane, but in a good healthy way) that I have ever met. Also you managed to be in a relationship with the same woman far longer than I can...and by that I mean you were actually in one. Congrats on your engagement, I wish you many happy years.

Well, I hope this thread works. Come on guys, let's lighten up this website a bit If you want to skip me and say something nice about Daystar instead, go ahead.
I heard Daystar eats babies. On another note, Above my bed is a rather nice Painting of a traditional English hunt, complete with huntsmen and horses. Although to my left is a pretty bad-ass Batman poster..

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
I love ZP so the avatar above me is in my opinion awesome. On a side note, how did you find it? I searched for it on about 50 different pages in Google and couldn't find it.