Scariest thing you've ever seen in real life

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
My freind told me to visit a website and just look around......Never again...never again...the site in question? 4Chan

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
HT_Black said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
I have no fucking idea.
I guess it might have been sitting on its egg sack? Or maybe it had reached the stage where all the babies eat the mother.
I dunno. All I know is I poked it with a stick and then I had to keep my hair completely shaved off for months.
It was just pregnant. Happens all the time, in fact.
See, that's what I thought, too, at first. Before logic was all "BUT SPIDERS LAY EGGS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE".
Good to know my first instinct was correct.

Now I have to go scratch my everything because my skin is crawling.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Probably a 122mm rocket landing mere yards away quickly followed by the realization that 1) I was probably only unhurt because I happened to be bending over to pick up a cigarette butt and was thus concealed by a concrete barrier at the time and 2) I was at least 50 yards from a bunker and such rockets generally come with friends.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
I looked into a mirror once, never again.
Mine exploded, I've never seen my reflection for longer than a quarter second.

OT: <link=http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/051/943/original/milk-alien-wtf.jpg?1275319766>This.

Knifewounds

Nov 18, 2009
The scariest thing I've ever seen in real life was a massive halo lan party 0_o I still have nightmares even to this day....

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Madara XIII said:
vic_elor said:
I was at a party once as a college freshman. It was a school organized party so no one was drinking, at least at the party it self, and that was were the scariest thing I've ever seen happened.

There were probably 500 or so people and everyone was dancing when the song "Cotton Eyed Joe" began to play. Suddenly, nearly the entire group began to dance in unison... everyone knew the song and the dance and it was terrifying!

So... whose next?
"snip"
The only thing scarier than that comic is it's creator.

(shudder)

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
HT_Black said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
I have no fucking idea.
I guess it might have been sitting on its egg sack? Or maybe it had reached the stage where all the babies eat the mother.
I dunno. All I know is I poked it with a stick and then I had to keep my hair completely shaved off for months.
It was just pregnant. Happens all the time, in fact.
See, that's what I thought, too, at first. Before logic was all "BUT SPIDERS LAY EGGS YOU FUCKING IMBECILE".
Good to know my first instinct was correct.

Now I have to go scratch my everything because my skin is crawling.
Wait, did I say "Pregnant"? Sorry, I meant "nursing" (as it were). You see, Wolf Spider mothers carry their babies on their backs-- they are, to the best of my knowledge, unique among spiders in this. My bad, I was thinking of something completely different when I wrote that.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
AjimboB said:

Any questions?
One question. If it is a camel spider shouldn't it be half camel? People need better names for arachnids.

Sparcrypt

Oct 17, 2007
Looking down at my chest and finding a 6 inch piece of wood jammed in there. Last time I climb a square wooden basketball pole...

Greg151

Oct 7, 2010
Well I don't know about scariest, but the most disturbing thing I have seen is my diying of a stroke. :( Lets just say I has fun writing my exam and hour later.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
I've had a few scares. Mostly car related. The worst one was I was driving on the highway when I realize that I can't go faster than 65mph and that I smell the distinct scent of burn. Keep in mind that my engine has been giving me trouble lately where it doesn't like to keep fluid in the coolant tank. I imediately get off the road, turn off the car, put my four ways one, and call my mom (who works for AAA). After checking like a million times that there was no smoke or fire anywhere in, on or near my car, I decide to wait there for the two truck. 35 mins. later it arrives and the dude tells me that my engine looks fine but (to my good fortune and dismay) my left rear tire is trashed beyond repair.

There was also this one time that I was sleeping in my basement. I had it set up so I was sleeping in front of a couch with a high backed beige chair behind it, with a big screen TV at my feet. I woke up three times that night, looked in the TV and felt my heart litterally skip a beat (which hurts like mad) only to realize the 'face' I was seeing was really the back of the chair over the couch. I know it was really lame but it was also possibly the worst fright of my life.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
HT_Black said:
Wait, did I say "Pregnant"? Sorry, I meant "nursing" (as it were). You see, Wolf Spider mothers carry their babies on their backs-- they are, to the best of my knowledge, unique among spiders in this. My bad, I was thinking of something completely different when I wrote that.
Ah. Well, I don't think they have wolf spiders in Ireland. So it was probably the babies eating the mother thing.
This shit is why I am glad I do not live in America or Australia or something.

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
Peteron said:
AjimboB said:

Any questions?
One question. If it is a camel spider shouldn't it be half camel? People need better names for arachnids.
I guess "OH GOOOOD GET IT OFF!!!" is a little unprecise from a scientific viewpoint. And "Doomcrawler" was probably allready taken or patentet. No one will really truly know.

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
HT_Black said:
Ah. Well, I don't think they have wolf spiders in Ireland. So it was probably the babies eating the mother thing.
This shit is why I am glad I do not live in America or Australia or something.
I think you and I (from Norway) got some spiders that carries their young in sacks attached to their bottoms. They are bright white. Don't squish them, but find another creative way of getting rid of them, most preferably letting it out. Also, they can drop that sack anytime they want.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HT_Black said:
zombiejoe said:
HT_Black said:
You can wash all you want, ZombieJoe...BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE CLEAN.
GREAT! NOW I AM HORRIFIED BECAUSE I JUST SAW THE BEGGINGING AND RAN OFF!!!! AND NOW I'M TEMPTED TO GO BACK AND LEARN WHAT HAPPENS IN IT...save me...

but here is the thing? WHY DO YOU KNOW IT EXISTS!?!?!?
First of all: go ahead. It's a hilarious article, and it's tastefully censored to boot. The only thing you need to worry about is making sure you don't get turned on by anything you may see.

Secondly: I've spent over two decades perfecting the art of destroying a man's sanity. Not simply damaging it, mind: I've learned how to subtly manipulate the human consciousness until anything resembling rationality or reason is completely destroyed, leaving only a jibbering pile of flesh and internet memes in its place. It was during this training that I learned the "twenty deadly links", a series of internet links which are capable of inflicting devastation upon the viewer's psyche. If I so desired, I could leave you in a fetal position on the floor with nothing more than a few words; but as it is, I'll settle for shocking and appalling you. Be thankful I'm in a good mood.

...Actually, I just found it while browsing the "So Bad It's Horrible" page on TVTropes one day. Funny that such a friendly website would contain something so vile, isn't it?

Judging by this I'm guessing you're either a Messenger from Cthulhu or Cthulhu himself...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
zombiejoe said:
HT_Black said:
zombiejoe said:
HT_Black said:
HA! That's it? That's the most horrifying webcomic you can think of? Wow...I envy your ignorance.

You lucky bastard.
O____O

You son of a *%$%#$%#@ I CLICKED THE LINK!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!??!!? WHY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? *cries and cradles self in shower*

You can wash all you want, ZombieJoe...BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE CLEAN.
GREAT! NOW I AM HORRIFIED BECAUSE I JUST SAW THE BEGGINGING AND RAN OFF!!!! AND NOW I'M TEMPTED TO GO BACK AND LEARN WHAT HAPPENS IN IT...save me...

but here is the thing? WHY DO YOU KNOW IT EXISTS!?!?!?

Hahaha It's like Silent Hill. You have no Choice but to go back XD