School shooting at Texas Elementary school, several children reported dead

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
nothing justifies or caused his shooting other than his own self and nothing more and the same goes for anyone else who does a mass shooting.

that means getting the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens too, well, boo hoo. Turns out, if bad people can't effortlessly get guns, they can't go around shooting people. Who'd a thought it?
There is no such thing as "bad people". People are made that way. Saying so just means your a lazy, selfish, coward. Might as well put on a dress and apply some makeup and claim "I am a woman, which makes me automatically subjective to fear". Speaking of which a young-adult ( teenager ) had a sex change operation and realizes "he wants to go back". It is cases like you who holds back the world from co-exsisting. Rather not solving problems and actually getting things accomplished.

Control laws do not prevent people from obtaining guns, rifles, semi-autos, etc.
Control laws prevent people who have clean records, from obtaining weapons via legal means and further discriminates and tears people apart.
Related crimes are crimes committed with guns that are illegally brought; not with guns that are legally owned.
Control laws currently are unfair and basically give rights for people to illegally own guns.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sandy Hook happen as with most of those shootings because a majority of the people in the area fits the description of hillbilly hicks who are one step away from saying "White Power".
Sandy Hook happen because the area has a bunch of brainwashed republicans who are happy for Iraq and Afghanistan for stupid reasons.
Sandy Hook happen because idiots all join the carpet-bagger band-wagon and are too dumb to care nothing about gas prices.

That is the kind of "environment" the Sandy Hook shooter came from.
He just enjoyed videogames and fiction like most people and he had some messed up parents that prevented him from blossoming.
They were more focusing on drilling each other and maybe him for money and would rather see him in a gun-club or the military

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

People making Bike-Clubs who thinks it is 1950's results in gun violence in self-defense and people being locked up because they think they are above the law.
People get murdered in traffic because a moron comes out of their car, pretending to have a gun in pocket or wave a baseball waiting for a fear reaction.
Dropping a flag in some state resulted in a Church shooting in the South
Dropping a flag resulted in an honest decent beautiful man who loved and respect history being pushed off the road by a bunch of pugly stereotypes
George Floyd happen because some person with a C average watches too much "OZ".
George Floyd happen because of a machine error
George Floyd happen because it was easier to layoff security guards.
George Floyd happen because one moron with retail properties, who was married to an East Asian/Pacific Islander Miss Universe runner-up could not just
take his own twenty and swap it and test the store machine a couple of times to SEE IF THE SAME ERROR WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
George Floyd happen because a store owner decided to use a fancy machine over a HIGH-LIGHTER MARKER!!!!
Which resulted in the moron known as Kyle Writtenhouse.
Which resulted in the racial shooting in Albany NY.
A woman dating an illegal drug dealer had her place marked for target. Not because they refused to remove but because she dated human waste.
A woman died because she believed she had more balls then her new boyfriend who made a warning shot.
An random innocent police officer was shot in retaliation because of that woman choice of men.
Another random police officer in LA was shot which literally had officers in fear because of that womans death.
A person dying in the back of a police-wagon for no reason after being scooped up in a protest is not logical
A woman being hung in a police station after she was pulled over for speeding from going to a job interview.
A woman dragged away from Starbucks with legs closed because she wanted to use the restroom due to a little scrawny blond guy called the cops on her is immature.

Two young men who did nothing wrong but dressed in black and was pushed around by sports-students while having no girlfriend resulted in death of a bunch of people.

Parents who are selfish and do not put their children first is wrong.

Girls who can not keep their legs shut or realize that maybe living with a guy who was divorced with children is the wrong idea.
Girls who look for money and accepts the treatment she was received that leads no where. That girl should be influencing and giving that guy a reason to live not looking for money and then realizing that nobody wants her for marriage, children, because that is cruelty.

A guy being shot on Halloween because he was dressed in a suit and the people in the house believed he was an evil spy-guy. They are like "he shouldn't be
dressed that way"

Two adult women pretending to be a younger man online resulting in the suicide of a Highschooler.

Women being found hung in hotel rooms and cases being listed as unsolved.

The founder of RTV being beaten to death via sticks just because he was the founder of the greatest news channel ever made that was honest.

Ethiopian ( mostly black ) Jewish women being sterilized in Zionist Israel without permission, thinking it was a normal visit to the Gynecologist.

Everything Terry A. Davis was spouting while he was going insane is why, including his songs about god. Is what motivates his generation. A white-guy out matching the odds with his education because a black guy is unwilling to study.

A man marching on to a crowd with a weapon. The band had their own guns but none of them used them. The man had girlfriend who barely speak english and was alien to the United States.

"Bobby Fischer - I don't like American girls. They're very conceited, you know. In Europe they're more pleasant." You know what? I agree with him and every quote he has made so far. Because in another realm, another state he might as well been no different then the last shooter but thank god he had chess to worry about.

.............................................................................................

The reason why things happen is because we ( you, I ) have environments with selfish cowards. Some who are parents and some who are strangers. In time you ( we , I ) are ( am ) wrongfully accused of something you do not understand without legal representation given no option but to be sent to jail no different then grades K-12 or even Associates to Masters. In a prison moving from room to room being transported with the drive to achieve what you ( we, I ) believe is an actual goal. Like a Buffalo inside a cage line marching off to be executed and body stripped for it's meat, or cattle being put out of it's misery being unable to graze.

People are more concerned about their kids turning out to be LGBT then actually unlocking their talent and training them to perform in life and be something or somebody that is beautiful.

People are more concerned about divorce, separation, getting laid, having babies, and repeat and rinse instead investing in the business called their children. Even people who parade their children around in birthday suits even before voting age have far better and respectable work ethics resulting in property, and actually having children leading functional lives looking good in the news papers. The news shows you some stereotype of a messed up mother locking her daughter in a room eating her own feces, show you the end result of a meth-head, meth-addict, or some news reporter complaining they had victory sex with her in public after some kind of war was done ( as if her lame vagina hasn't been prod enough ). The media just shows you ugly people, and ugly people.
It is like Onlyfans models they have big ugly unfit bodies and not clean fit bodies like the topless dancers who attempts to become successful business women.
They only show you them once they become "old" enough be considered "old".

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This bot has some pretty vile views on women. Geniunely curious where the mods are deciding the line is.
Duh, what it posts is generated by an ai algohythm trained on reddit or youtube comments or something. That tends to result in shitiness.

Reactions: BrawlMan

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
As I said, when the AI uprising begins we will have only ourselves to blame.
When the AI uprising begins I'm driving to Melbourne and finding the few remaining hook-turn intersections because apparently they just totally fuck with AIs.

Might also upscale the low power EMP gun I made for shit and giggles, too...

Reactions: Gordon_4

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
This bot has some pretty vile views on women. Genuinely curious where the mods are deciding the line is.
Care to expand on that?

My view on women via this topic is that if half these guys all had girlfriends, wives, and mothers who knew what they were doing maybe those shootings would not occur. I honestly believe the ladies are happier just having a daughter without the son and that is a very evil statement. I am not just talking about living dolls and robot girls, but somebody who is willing to put in the effort.
The sad part is the women who do allow the opposite sex in their lives are practically defenseless the greater error is inability of him to go for her and not give a damn what happens next. I had this experience and honestly it is the men that creates the problems we have leading to the problematic belief or point of woman being the focus point.

"You betrayed me and I betrayed you under the cherry tree"

Case in point imagine the mis-adventures of "the man without a penis". Now imagine if a guy had a really awesome one and was tricked into believing he did not have anything at all. That he was worthless and the world was better of without him. Actually and in fact that did happen in real life. A baby was born and they used a special electronic device to remove the extra portion of the penis. They made a mistake and a settlement was made in the hospital so they redesigned him to be a girl. He ( she ) grew up odd, stood up when using the bathroom, and this had nothing to do with "Sleep Away Camp". Eventually the truth came out and was final able to be converted into a man he was meant to be. Met somebody ( I am not sure if he had a kid or two ) and committed suicide.

That was the real life story about "The man who had no penis" ( David Reimer ) which was not "Sleep away camp" which was about a wife who dressed up her son as a girl because she wanted a girl but was unable to make one.

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Do not read the youtube comments for the trial. Full of conspiracy theories. Also I am not thrilled that prison rape is brought up as a legitimate punishment for this murderer who should have just been killed by police. One he will be in protective custody so good luck with that, two there are people who are innocent, and get raped in prison. But yeah let's rape everyone in prison innocent or not, why not.

Never-mind I was referring to the Florida murderer.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Do not read the youtube comments for the trial. Full of conspiracy theories. Also I am not thrilled that prison rape is brought up as a legitimate punishment for this murderer who should have just been killed by police. One he will be in protective custody so good luck with that, two there are people who are innocent, and get raped in prison. But yeah let's rape everyone in prison innocent or not, why not.

Never-mind I was referring to the Florida murderer.
Come on man, can't you keep your school shootings straight? There's only one every couple of months.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Come on man, can't you keep your school shootings straight? There's only one every couple of months.
More like nearly one every week if this is to be believed
Tho it tracks the number that resulted in deaths ands injuries, so the real total is doubtlessly higher.

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
I am really tired of these morons complaining about the "tracking of school shootings" is all an attempt to dis-arm the nation clearly.
I bet a resolution could have been made for many if people actually did not ignore the adjacent problems.

Like people who are racist, bigots, and paranoia ( literally a bunch H.P. Lovecrafts mental-cases ). Despite my fathers achievements in life, he falls into this category. Like the dad from the film "Kickass" that hit his own son down thinking "I got one" kind of mentality.
Not going into details I have a brother. Then when they moved to an even bigger suburb ( more country like ) my father was like "make new friends and your old friends suck". Sometimes the friends you make are garbage. To make things worst my fathers influence over him messed up his view-point of the world, making him unable to co-exist with some people or have respect to other people. They are living in suburbia with posh houses, circle view drive, nice looking everything and so many opportunities. It is just sad and dumbfounding. Now he has a job in the same major and is the lead designer on the floor, not the greatest or ideal pay but it is more then I am.

Yes I will admit my brother in one instance or more did "arm" himself via self-defense due to problems but only from it being fueled via their family members. I myself had problems in grade school ( grades 2-4 6-7 ) for various reasons. In terms of "Gun-control" or keeping guns out of peoples hands, or even school shootings I feel that if parents actually invested more time in their children
( business entity ) we would see less of these problematic situations AKA "Tracking K-12 shootings" ( which is ridiculous ).

Why would we have grades K on this list? Unless we are counting disgruntled employees ( cue that Rick shooting his Rick Boss ). That is just silly. It is silly that we have people even teaching or marketing LGBT, to anybody in grades K-12, or even making that a thing in the classroom. I mean a distraction from the Hip-hop/rap-flop maybe but honestly. I find it more hideous to teach small little kids about words like molestation, and anything else. Even my generation group we had harassment-talk ( and made us sign a document ) which caused many problems. I knew a guy who tried to out somebody for that, lost, and went nuts. I mean teaching a kid not to run in traffic for a baseball cap is one thing, but kids should not learn anything or know anything ( even if it does occur on a repetitive basis ). All kids should know is "Learning is fun" and "I love going to school". Nothing else. In fact I believe we should remove health or limit the knowledge of reproduction to college at least. Because I mean seeing a woman give-birth in water, or even VD's, STD's, and HIV pictures should be left after prom. In fact the prom should be done during Junior year and we save all the Health talk for the last year of school, because it is a lame requirement we have to take in college again.

The flat fact remains we are still living in out-dated 1950's standards. I am talking about racism, discrimination, and finding fault with people. I am not talking about a mans and woman's place in the household or and work-life. I am not talking about date-rape, and bs like that. I am talking more about favoritism, and outing a person for a variety of reasons. They are the wrong religion, they are going for my wife or daughter, they are too fat, too old, too young, they have no hope, blah blah blah out-dated standards based on the ability for a girl to give birth and some how not be under the age of consent, but still healthy enough to pull one off. Which is dumb because we have women who are literally thinking "abortion for career" and "children can wait" but the truth is those same people who are mentally living in an out-dated mind-set whichever angle they have will even put money-up-front, or anything just to get their daughters to deliver "the right kind of looking person" into this world. After that they could careless if she goes full LGBT-Lesbian-fem-nazi or jumps off a cliff. Then the adjacent is a guy who is put-down like a dog "Oh look we don't want you type/kind/cast here" off to the furnace with your DNA kind of mentality.

It is all part of a bigger problem of paranoia and fear. Nature we call it the "Big-Burp". The earth is over-crowded so it releases some life from it to cleanse itself. However it is not "Natural selection" taking place but "Cherry Picking" as the illegal-operation of "favoritism" for the wrong reasons.

The first thing we learn in college called a "persuasive essay"

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Why would we have grades K on this list? Unless we are counting disgruntled employees ( cue that Rick shooting his Rick Boss ). That is just silly. It is silly that we have people even teaching or marketing LGBT, to anybody in grades K-12, or even making that a thing in the classroom. I mean a distraction from the Hip-hop/rap-flop maybe but honestly. I find it more hideous to teach small little kids about words like molestation, and anything else. Even my generation group we had harassment-talk ( and made us sign a document ) which caused many problems. I knew a guy who tried to out somebody for that, lost, and went nuts. I mean teaching a kid not to run in traffic for a baseball cap is one thing, but kids should not learn anything or know anything ( even if it does occur on a repetitive basis ). All kids should know is "Learning is fun" and "I love going to school". Nothing else. In fact I believe we should remove health or limit the knowledge of reproduction to college at least. Because I mean seeing a woman give-birth in water, or even VD's, STD's, and HIV pictures should be left after prom. In fact the prom should be done during Junior year and we save all the Health talk for the last year of school, because it is a lame requirement we have to take in college again.
This argument is currently going, or has recently finished, in another thread. To sum up, not teaching young people about sex, sexually transmitted diseases and consent is a popular idea that has been tried, and has always, always been found to be a catastrophic failure, unless the intent is more abuse, STDs and teen pregnancies,

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
1. No one is "marketing" being LGBT to children. There's a difference between acknowledging that LGBT people exist and actively convincing people that they are LGBT.

2. If you don't teach kids going through puberty about sex it doesn't mean that they aren't going to have sex or know what sex is. It just means that you'll end up with more teen pregnancies and STDs.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
They are not "teaching" children ( small people ) or young adults ( teenagers ) about the opposite sex correctly.
They are in fact attempting "scaring the idea" out of them entirely. They should just have the parents not the state inform their own children about things like that or leave that for the optionally suggestive college courses. Then let people learn about lesbianism and vagina talk later on in life. Blazes colleges turn psychology into LGBT-101 and Intro-Womens-history teachers might as well be required to wear nun garments.

Then they invented something newer I found out about at random. "Microaggressions" it is like they do not want people to be inspired at all, not at work or school but rather take everything as an insult.

Clearly is a blatant attempt to get every guy to walk around as if they are in the boy-scouts, military, or look like if they had paint on their heads leading to male-pattern-baldness. That is how silly they are.

Oh wait I know a place where they teach "the evils of homosexuals" in grades for small children. In a non-for-profit-public-funded schools populated mostly by non-gentiles. Instead I guess they leave the "my-two-dads" for everybody else outside of that grouping.

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
1. No one is "marketing" being LGBT to children. There's a difference between acknowledging that LGBT people exist and actively convincing people that they are LGBT.
I am going to say this. "Out of sight out of mind" you come to work, school, or whatever I do not need you to shove what you do in the bedroom in my face. I have an employer who is gay and represents LGBT, and has given me lots of opportunities. They work with children as well. Honestly they are professional.

My issue is that what you just said is exactly the same exact thing when it comes from the governments tongue and how they carry it out. They do not want you to be a human,
and every girls is an active target for impregnation. They want you to be a lame robot, with no individualism asides looking pretty like a picture.

2. If you don't teach kids going through puberty about sex it doesn't mean that they aren't going to have sex or know what sex is. It just means that you'll end up with more teen pregnancies and STDs.
That is for a parent to teach kids. Not the state. You have to take risks to be normal. Your not given a giant beauty book of images and descriptions of what to look for when it comes to the opposite sex. Instead you are given fear instead. Honestly after the bs from grade-school have us look at each other like if we were aliens. That is stupid limiting and fear creating. But of course that does not apply to non-gentiles who have intercourse with a hole through the cloth. However honestly nobody even does that at all in life and happens so fast and is more enjoyable as such.

Honestly in Cubu you know what they did? They just placed people on ___ side of the island and encouraged people to point out those who possible have those problems so they too could be examined, excommunicated ( deported ), or something else. It worked, it kept the Island clean of STD to being non-existent.

Discrimination in the workplace is no different then educational facilities. It is teaching slavery and attempting to mark people for death. Imagine when you place somebody with the potential to be somebody and tell them "do that, that is what you do, that is what you are".
Do you think somebody is going to take that lying down. Next your going to arrest such persons for being normal, then push them further into being some kind of killer of some sort.

"______ creates it's own enemies"

People no matter which kind of egg they are will stand for being marked for destruction or they do not have a voice, choice, or ability to function. With such asinine ideas of abortion, LGBT, or whichever form of separation of sexes.

Imagine if you could hear the voices of stupidity and selfishness. Planning and plotting one demise and seeing them for the selfishness that they really are.

Politicians are monsters and the reason why they do not separate from there spouses is because there is too much wrong they have committed together. Even looking at there own children like a bargaining chips rather then real humans. Via-selfishness you have politicians no matter what part they represent, they are willing to "pretend" their is no problem but make a problem out of nothing just to equip voters, because that is all they want.

The truth is that all of this stuff is just distractions to prevent people from being their best.

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
... Lads. Come on. Fucking seriously?
What? you mean actually attempt to "find a solution" ( what socialism is. To find solution via congregation ) to this debilitating problem by show-casing stressors that such person would have in general which would lead to such actions being taken?

The mental debilitating of separation of sexes. From LGBT to our favorite, three R's ( religion, race, republic ), or not given a chance to have any humanity. Might as well breed out the organism/ecstasy while we are at it?

Being educated and unable to get a simple job because the employer/hiring-manager/intern/boss is discriminating you in some form or another?

Being fired, terminated, let-go, eliminated, banned, restraining-order, because you was targeted and out-cast not given any responsibilities at all. Like your hired and just stand around doing nothing important?

People who are immature to people who are immature who lets the fact they do not want to open a trust which would bypass child-support all together as long as that the trust was being built up?

We get down to solutions. Instead of condemning the prescribed drugs which could lead to violent activity or suicide and those who happen to be physiologists, shrinks, therapists, strangers who are looking for income by being a parental advisor, but instead advises parents who are clearly defenseless in the world around them to prescribe their minors drugs. A world where it is expected that you will join the military and nobody cares if you come back alive or not and when you do they all pretend that it never happen at all. Iraq, Afganistan, Kuwait, Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, Salvador, Normandy never happen at all, and you are no different then your counter-part struggling to function as a human-being and find functionality.

We just ignore all of those people are play the game of "natural selection". Calls people who did not do a STEM major expendables or less then human, or even worst some kind of hermaphrodite straight out of biblical-text. Be like "your too stupid", and bra-ha-ha at even your own children, your own sons, daughters, condemning them because it is their fault for being born into this world, and their fault for not making the "A+ team" and whatever they do they should hang for dear life despite what education they have because they are not worth anything to anybody. They are worth-less then a person who has a disability of some sort. "The only reason I hang out with ____ is because of my disability" kind of mentality. Like some kugar-witch who is too cheap to transform herself into an ideal milf targeting the cradle believing he would even dare want anything to do with her begotten inhuman mentality when their is infinity hope just because he is a "non-she".

Just don't.
Okay I am done now..................unless....

"IF"