Science Finds Male Nerds Likely to be Virgins

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
Well, the study is bullshit, but if they're going for statistics, I'll be one of them. I'm a virgin, I'm a socially isolated person. I don't have friends, I work alone so I don't have co-workers. I don't go to parties, I've never been in a bar. It was probably someone like me that did the study just to validate their grim perspective of the world.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
Captain Pancake said:
Ok, seriously, why are scientists wasting their time doing stupid-ass research like this when they could be solving world hunger or something meaningful? jeez...
well, that particular group of scientists werent getting laid, and they wanted to make sure no other scientists were.

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Captain Pancake said:
Ok, seriously, why are scientists wasting their time doing stupid-ass research like this when they could be solving world hunger or something meaningful? jeez...
You do realize that the particular group of "scientists" conducting the survey were most likely psychologists or sociologists. They don't have as much of a chance at finding the solution for world hunger as the Chemists and Biologists they were surveying. I'm not saying the survey wasn't a waste of time, but on it probably didn't detract from the real research. Well beyond causing the people who are solving the world's problems to feel sorry for them selves.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I guess this means that because i'm not a big fan of partys i'mnot gonna get laid.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Jandau said:
Wooot! I'm defying the statistics and so do all of my friends! :D
Did you sleep with all your friends?

Thank god for my love of sociality and drunkenness!

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
This obsession with virginity and getting laid as soon as possible makes a very large number of people much unhappier than they could have been otherwise and warps the minds of younger people regarding what one should actually be looking for in another human being. But then again, this world belongs to the soulless backstabbing frauds that comprise about 90% of its population, so I guess it makes sense that it is shaped in their image.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
D4zZ said:
Jandau said:
Wooot! I'm defying the statistics and so do all of my friends! :D
Did you sleep with all your friends?

Thank god for my love of sociality and drunkenness!
Well its usually sociality and drunkenness that leads to sleeping with your friends. What you guys haven't ended up sleeping with your friends?..... ...*darts for the door*

data_not_found

Nov 12, 2008
Well, thank god I'm not a nerd, I'm just an... Electrical Engineering major... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Does this mean that the sex I've had is undone or something?!

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
I play guitar, so hopefully that will counteract the fact that I'm a nerd. People who play guitar get laid a lot.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
Maybe this is all being looked at the wrong way, rather than geeks and nerds not being able to get laid, maybe their lives just dont revolve around it. Dont get me wrong, im not exactly abstinant by any stretch of the imagination but im simply too busy to spend every night in a bar just trying to pick women up.

I have a mate who spends pretty much each and every night after work out 'cruising for talent' as he puts it, and yeah he might get laid twice as often as i do, but he has to work ten times harder than i do so i cant say i envy him.

I guess what im saying is maybe its just a matter of priorities?