Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

MinimanZombie

Apr 8, 2011
This round has to end soon enough. I mean, there's only like, 11 of us still alive. Including me. So uh...yeah. This is getting intense.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Nouw: Hm. Never had any interest in Watchmen myself. But then, the same applies to most comics.

@WarP: You sure? I only ever recall Dr. Freeman saying, "...". Or are you thinking of something else?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
@CA: Well if you ever see it floating around in the library, I recommend that you read it ^^. While it does set the standard for other comic books pretty high, it is a good introduction to the medium. Even if you don't plan on reading other comic-books, it is a worthwhile read. It's just an amazing book. But don't take my word for it, find out for yourself :).

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
CounterAttack said:
@WarP: You sure? I only ever recall Dr. Freeman saying, "...". Or are you thinking of something else?
Skip to around 8:26. He didn't say it, but he sure as hell was thinking it! :D

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Red/WarP: Stop floating aimlessly and go see how bad the damage is to the JIB! I'd go, but I'm busy with other things. (Plus Brooklyn might still be up there).

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
[HEADING=2]MEANWHILE...[/HEADING]

The JIB is on fire.

"I just don't know what went wrong."

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
*sigh* This is what I get for neglecting my duties... being in the land of the living for so long doesn't help. *cracks ghostly knuckles, then cracks ghostly whip*

Alright. As Chief, CEO and Mob Boss of the JIB, I'm back in business. Let's get this place straightened out, people! Brooklyn, put the knives down and take a team to see to that fire. Kathryn, why are half the tables upside down? Alexis, reorganise the floor pieces. I don't wanna be able to fall through the clouds and land back on Earth!

So yeah, this should take an aeon or two, our time. Your time... about ten minutes.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Can I have the JIB story explained to me? <.<

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I'll be in the corner, over here. Being dead.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Redlin: There's not much to tell. As I said above, I'm in charge of its day to day operations. *shrug*

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
CounterAttack said:
@Nouw: Hm. Never had any interest in Watchmen myself. But then, the same applies to most comics.
You seem to say that about all things non-Magic related :p

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Redlin: JIB stands for Jesus' Infinite Buffet, where the dead go to watch the still living have at it and they eat whatever they want, and do whatever they want. I used to be a frequent visitor up there since I died pretty much every round, but after that thing with Brooklyn, yeah I stopped going.

@MP: Between him and me, one of us is usually dead early enough to take care of it.

@CA: So is Brooklyn still crazy? Can I go up for some Cajun wings?

@WP: Well I know Hell is full, so is has to be the JIB or nothing.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Neo: I dunno... she's preoccupied. You could sneak in, grab some and get out before she notices you.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@WP: Because in my religious belief, Earth is purgatory. So by being killed you escaped it. Well done you!

@CA: Good, I'm just going to try and sneak in through the kitchen then.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! SHE WAS WAITING IN THERE! DAMN IT CA! HASN'T SHE BEEN KICKED OUT AS AN ANGEL YET???

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Neo: Oh dear. I guess this is a bad time to tell you I gave her my knife collection to make way for my guns then...

...boy, is my face red.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@WP: Happy belated birthday man. I celebrated for you last night.

@Schiz: The hell! Why would you do such a thing? Surely there was a school of orphans who could have used those knives better than she's using them! *ducks meat cleaver* For an angel you got shit aim, Brooklyn!