Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Neo: Thanks man! You did more celebrating than I did. :p

I had a test and a midterm to study for, so no celebrating for me. Still, I got some cake. P:

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Neo: But she said she just needed them to prepare a meal for you... or was it prepare you for a meal... I'm sure that's not too important...

@WP: I advanced my Asuran Engineer by two levels in celebration of your birthday.

Also, did you bring enough cake for everyone?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Mortis: I'm going to assume you're referring to the corporeal manifestation of a ghost...

... in which case I say...

... I don't know.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
So, my avatar has run away from home. Please say hello to the new face of sky14kemea! 8D

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm changing it back on Monday... He scares me[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Schizzy said:
@Mortis: I'm going to assume you're referring to the corporeal manifestation of a ghost...

... in which case I say...

... I don't know.
Hmm...I think this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

Somebody must know.
sky14kemea said:
So, my avatar has run away from home. Please say hello to the new face of sky14kemea! 8D

[sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm changing it back on Monday... He scares me[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Scared of Lando? This is possible?

O.e

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
I don't know who, I can't. I'm going to the edmonton expo at the end of the month, and guess who's going to be there.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@WP: Still am! Which made doing the assignment I had to do for today difficult. Think a 50 shades reference slipped in there...

@Schiz: Well she ain't making angel food cake! That's for sure!

@Mortis: Don't think that's possible.

@Sky: How could you be scared of such a picture of manliness? That mustache turns straight men gay, water into wine and Keanu Reeves into an actual actor.

@Absence: Yeah, school + drinking = no updates. I apologize. However, I still have a tie, so now I will have to go to my tiebreaker. Be patient.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Neo: It's that powerful?! o_O

Also I've only ever seen him play Lando from Star Wars, so I have no idea where all this stuff comes from.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Neo: Oh god... Now I really want to see your project just to find it! xD

@Sky: I think that's pretty much the only reason Billy Dee Williams is famous for. Which is what makes my previous comment about your avatar all the more hilarious.

... Well, I thought it was funny! <_<

@Subject about games for once: I just got Time Splitters 2. As much as I see a good game at its core, it has aged.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Sky: One of the galaxy's finest malt beverages... =P
/WhoseLineJoke

@Neo: Oh, gross. How did that happen?

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: I remember wanting to play that one when it came out. Still haven't gotten around to it though.

For some reason I always associate Timesplitters 2 with Second Sight (probably read about them in the same issue of Nintendo Power or something). That was a game that was surprisingly engaging but with stupidly overpowered enemies by the end. >.<

@Unrelated: I have finally gotten into Persona 4. I've logged 25 hours into it and am only in the middle of June. @_@

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Link: When or if I get a PS2, I'm gonna look into the Persona series. And Ico. And Shadow of the Colossus. And Kingdom Hearts. And God of War. And the Rachet and Clank series. And Silent Hill 2. And the Sly Cooper series. And... well, that's all I can think of right now. The point is that I really should have gotten a PS2. :p

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Sky: Indeed. Billy Dee Williams is the personification of cool.

@WP: Don't have to look too hard. It was at the end when I needed to try and hit the word count. Still fell 40 words short.

@CA: To be fair, I was insulting it.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@WP: Yeah, I pretty much grew up on a lot of those games you just mentioned (Kingdom Hearts and Sly Cooper being a couple of my favorites). I can say a lot of terrible things about Sony but I can't deny that their third party game selection is always fantastic.

@sky: I've already been playing this thing like I'm watching a (horrifically paced) anime. I'll probably look into the actual series after I'm done so the mystery isn't spoiled. :p

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Link: Indeed. I would have also said Metal Gear Solid, but I'm playing that right now on the Game Cube! :D

Also, I'm not very good. :(