Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
@War NaNoWriMo [http://www.nanowrimo.org/] stands for (inter)National Novel Writing Month. It's a novel writing contest that challenges people to write a 50000+ word novel and submit it to the the linked website during the month of November. You generally submit it in parts each day and it keeps track of your word total. If you have mor ethan the 50000 word mark you "win". (I should note that I haven't taken part in it before and it's been a year since I looked at the rules and such.)

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@WarP/element: element pretty much has it in a nutshell. There's a bunch of forums and whatnot on the site, for getting help and sharing ideas and etceteras.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@element: @CA: That... sounds pretty damn awesome! Kind of want to try that myself when or if my writing improves.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
@elementsoul: It was a pretty standard fantasy thing. I scrapped the whole story, though I am using elements from it to write a novel for this year =D

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]Announcement:[/HEADING]​

You know what? I'm sick of having consistent non-voters in my survivors. This was pointed out to me by a couple of people, and you know what? I agree. It's not very fair to those still aimlessly floating about.

So here's what we're going to do. I'm going to trot out a new feature of SK I've invented. I call it the Genesis Chamber. I'm going to go ahead and hook chromewarriorXIII in there, since he hasn't showed up in the past few weeks and the past few votes, and his life force is going to be sucked out. He will be cast into purgatory for his misdeeds.

However, that extra life force has to go somewhere. So what we're going to do is have ourselves a little 24 hour number lottery amongst those of you who have perished this round either by the killer's hands or by the mob's hands. Closest person to the number I pick between 1 and 100 will be the recipient of said life force, and will be revived into the game, although if they had a role previously, then they will not retain it. They will be a regular player, with full voting eligibility, starting with this vote, since I kind of need another vote to decide things. Anyway, as stated, you have 24 hours to get the number in. So, Good Luck, and maybe see you back in the Land of the Living!

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Eh. We might as well just bring back the Priest role if this is what the game has come to.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@RaNDM: This isn't really similar to the Priest, in that it's not an active role. This is a measure I am installing into the game for situations where we have a player who has left the game and is not paying it any attention in anyway.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
*a ghostly hand hits the send button*

As first dead, I want revenge...

Though I bet I'd just get killed again IMMEDIATELY... <.<

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
*trots into RP like i was here all along*

the genesis chamber is a cool idea O:

also for whoevers interested, i intend to come back in her' next round

people sayin im breaking pacts and stuff >_>

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Zero: Not always. I guess Neo was tired of not having enough votes. And if new rules are implemented, they need to be run past certain people to make sure they are usable.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
MortifiedPenguin said:
Revive me, who else will be you're penguin butler?
*Ahem*
Yo.

OT: This is a good idea. That said, I'm not gonna participate because god knows I'm gonna fall behind again for some bullshit reason or another. xP

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Zero_ctrl said:
So wait, GMs can add new rules in the middle of games?
No yeah, totally. It's like a game of "Mao".

But really, he did ask some of the regulars first, it's not like he charged in on his own. xD

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Redlin5 said:
sky14kemea said:
No yeah, totally. It's like a game of "Mao".
OH GOD THAT GAME

Simultaneously my favorite and most hated game in the world of card games.
I know, right?

I'm a Mao-Master in training. So technically I can run games :D