Serial Killer Round 43 - Welcome to the Killtona 500 (Finish Line Reached! Race is Over!)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Sky: ... Mao? You mean Neo is gonna rule this thread as communist nation?

:p

EDIT: Seriously, though, dafuq is Mao? <_<

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
War Penguin said:
MortifiedPenguin said:
Revive me, who else will be you're penguin butler?
*Ahem*
Yo.

OT: This is a good idea. That said, I'm not gonna participate because god knows I'm gonna fall behind again for some bullshit reason or another. xP
>.>

<.<

Hey, forgot about you.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
MortifiedPenguin said:
War Penguin said:
MortifiedPenguin said:
Revive me, who else will be you're penguin butler?
*Ahem*
Yo.

OT: This is a good idea. That said, I'm not gonna participate because god knows I'm gonna fall behind again for some bullshit reason or another. xP
>.>

<.<

Hey, forgot about you.
Don't worry. Everyone does. :(
sky14kemea said:
@WarP: It's a card game. :/
... A card game based on Communist China? :D
[sub][sub]I'll stop now.[/sub][/sub]

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]AND THE RESULTS ARE IN![/HEADING]​

This was a very close one, many people dancing around the number chosen. I had to flip a coin between the two closest but someone has emerged!

The smoke had finally cleared from around the chamber. It wasn't much of a struggle to get the donor into one end. Cody had been passed out for a few weeks and taking his body in for donation was like carrying a heavy sack of potatoes.

Coaxing the ghost of the recipient on the other hand was a bit more challenging. The JIB is a lovely place, filled with everything a man or woman could want or need. But there is a sense of duty here. A role that needs to be filled. And if Cody wasn't going to be the one to do it, then certainly this previously damned soul would jump at the chance to come back for it. A chance a redemption. A chance to put the killer to rest.

As Neo waved his hand to clear the remaining fog, the doors cracked open. In the one chamber, the now completely lifeless husk of chromewarriorXIII fell to the ground, looking like one of those shrunken mummies from the old movies. Out of the other stepped the newly-reanimated member of Murderville.

"I trust it was hard to come back after what you experienced, but your return was necessary. Thank you for returning...

...CounterAttack."

The Kiwi nodded still getting his bearings.

"Now not to put a lot on you, but I do need a vote right away. So if you could do that, that would be great."

TL:DR: CounterAttack is the winner of the lottery, and is back in the land of the living. Once he votes, I will announce the executed.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Excellent, I'm back in business. Granted, being Chief Executive/Mob Boss of the JIB applies whether living or dead, so...

Anyways. Since we don't have a Spy, time to reread the thread to see if anyone is suspicious due to lack of activity.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]THE EXECUTION HAS BEEN DECIDED![/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Another tie after the votes had been counted meant that the Tiebreaker had to be called in yet again to decide who gets sent to the gallows. So who will it be this time?[/HEADING]​

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
[WARNING : INTRUDER DETECTED IN THE GENESIS CHAMBER : ALL PERSONNEL RESPOND!] an alarm blared as I entered the sector containing the Chamber, passing by a queue of bodies, most of which I made.
With that Alarm on, everyone in the area now knew where I was and were keen to see me dead, I was sooooo close, then this accursed chamber ruined it.

It was perfect, Enter the Killtona 500, arrange a few "Accidents" and let these morons kill each other off in a vain attempt to kill the one who started the killing in the first place.
But with this chamber, anyone could be brought back, witnesses, victims, Spys, Medics, Everyone.
If I was going to get paid, I needed it gone.

I picked up a long heavy piece of pipe and stuck out at the glass of the Chamber, nothing, the glass was extremely thick and I was running out of time.
That's when he arrived.

"Neo!? Look, I can fix this, gimme some time."
"This has gone on for months, you had you're time." He coldly answered as he kicked me in the gut and into the chamber, locking me inside.
"COME ON! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! I CAN STILL KILL THEM! I'VE LASTED THIS LONG! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!" I shout from my prison as he walked over to a console.
[GENESIS CHAMBER ONLINE : WARNING : NO LIFE FORCE DETECTED]
Neo left the door of the Input Chamber open as it began stucking in air in a attempt to gather life force.
Massive amounts of air was pressed into my Chamber, The pressure began to rise.
I begged and pleaded for him to stop, to save me, but he didn't.
The Air Pressure rose, It felt like invisible walls were closing in on me, Sense grew numb as my body felt the effects.

Then he released the Pressure all at once, My skin and organ's stretched out before giving way, Popping me like a giant meat balloon.
This Accursed Chamber Ruined me, but....
There is always next round....
FUCK THIS GENESIS CHAMBER, I COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE ONLY KILLERS TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY!
/Butthurt.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
@Diablo I already worked you were the killer. I had informed others who would have informed everyone else if I had been executed this round. You weren't going to win anyways.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Diablo: To be fair, if the tiebreaker had gone the other way, you'd still be killing. But the final vote was cast against you.

[HEADING=1]AND THAT WRAPS THINGS UP![/HEADING]​

[HEADING=2]Diablo1099's reign of terror has ended, although he did break the record for most deaths in a single round without achieving victory. His eleven kills beats RBMidknight's nine, which she set back in Round 12. Anyway, thanks for playing and look for Serial Killer Round 44![/HEADING]

Good now I can chuck this damn megaphone.

@Diablo: So will you be getting the next round set up then?

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Diablo: Hmmmm, well I guess we'll have to find someone else to take the reins. I don't really want to go back to back, especially since this round almost hit four months.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Announcement: Our GM for the next round will be the multi-talented sky14kemea. She will be setting things up before taking off Saturday to game 24 hours for charity, and will be handling everything after that. So she will post up the next round when she is ready, and hopefully it will be much quicker than this one.

[sub]Please don't kill me for the length of the round[/sub]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Neo: Multi-talented? I like it. :3

New round should be up in an hour or so, I'm working on it now instead of watching Pocahontas, which is the only reason I was awake at 4am. xD

... DON'T JUDGE ME.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Sky: 24 hr game charity? Damn, girl! What game [small](or games, I don't know how this works)[/small] will you be playing?

Also: JUUUDGE

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@War: Different games, whatevers on my Steam really. =P

New Round is up! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.391550-Serial-Killer-Round-44-Dungeons-Doubles-Now-open-for-numbers-New-players-welcome]

Muhahahahahahaha *sinks into the shadows*