Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
@Michi We're all guilty of a little racism now and again. Innocence is the greatest illusion of life.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

Thugs, [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.372165-Thugs-A-Team-Rocket-RP-Started-accepting-sheets] my first RP on the Escapist, is down to two players and myself. I'm looking for RPers who like Pokemon, who like creating complex relationships with other player characters, who are willing to play as villains and who will keep up with the posting. Sadly, I have lost a lot of players in the course of the RP, of which only a few actually told me they weren't going to keep going.

So, if you like what you see, why don't you toss me a character sheet in a PM? I have a lot of story to tell but I want to write it with others along the way. It's getting lonely in there. :(

Thanks for reading.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
If anyone would like to join a Dragon Age [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.393700-Arcane-Uprising-Setting-Sun-2-0-Dragon-Age-Mage-RP-Open-Started-PM-GM-for-info-on-joining] RP here's the link to mine. I really don't want this to die and I have it open for late sheets. Think of the poor darkspawn.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Code:
[HEADING=2][color=black]Announcement: All of the votes have been received! Do check your inboxes to see if you have been executed![/color][/HEADING]

@Sky: HOLY SH- I mean, uh... Statement: HOLY SHIT! NEW ASDF MOVIE! TODAY IS THE BEST GODDAM DAY EVER!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Oh maaaaan. What happened to the time-honoured tradition of lynching the new guy?

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Internal Affairs had rendered the verdict. The death of Sgt. Kemea caught everyone off guard, and everyone was looking at each other with a weary eye as they sized up who would kill the gruff Brit with the heart of gold-plated chocolate. No one could seem to come up with an answer, so it appeared that in trying to solve the murders of the present, they had turned to the past.

"Guys look, I know, I killed a fair amount of people in the past. But I totally repented and everything! I said I was sorry! You can't kill me for that!"

"We can and will," said one of the two constables dragging Sgt. AC out of the containment cell.

"Why would I want to go down that old road again? Been there, done that, littered it with blood. Haven't I been on my best behavior since then?"

"Still, if we don't know who it is, it's best to get the obvious suspects out of the way first. And that's you." the other constable informed him. The three entered a cordoned off room, a bunch of bullet marks on the opposite wall. The firing range had been turned into an execution chamber. The two constables shoved Neo towards the wall. "So how do you want this done?" the first constable asked, Kiwi accent present as both constables pulled out their pistols.

Neo started shaking his arms. "Well, I'd prefer you look me in the eyes when you do it. I think the least you can-" Neo cut himself off to take a leap at the two executioners, but they knew how to do their job. Before he even got close to the the shooters, Neo had five bullets in him and he crashed onto the floor. Another pair of bullets in the head sealed his fate.

"All right then, time for dinner." The two constables left the body in the cold cell. There would be time for disposal once the real killer was found.

Not my best work, but eh. I've been snowbound. What can you do?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Isn't killing Neo a precaution against him having a second victory?

Also I feel like a bum, going around looking for free posts. <.<

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
[HEADING=2]
Code:
[color=black]Unnecessary Announcement: Yes, [user]NeoAC[/user] has been wrongly executed and the killer still walks among you all. Time for the killer and the medic to do their work![/color]
[/HEADING]​

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@WarP: Gonna be honest, when I read the Group news post, I thought it said "sexually violent mob".

This is why I haven't written a death yet. That and I'm just too gosh darn lazy.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Zero: Thanks for that nice target you just hung on my back. >.<

@RealTalk: You guys can murder/execute me if it makes you feel better. It'll be a waste of a turn for you guys but I've had a half-formed death bouncing around my head for the past couple of months so it won't be a total loss for me. Just know that writing is kinda low on my priority list at the moment and it'll probably take me a while to get it posted.

So...uh...your guys' move?

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
I received a special request to decorate the thread with 2 gallons of scarlet paint. I honored that request, just not in the anticipated manner. I suspect the client did not expect to be the target.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
@Sky: That's the worst kind of mob!
Not by much, though. Normal mobs still, y'know, kill you.
@Link: Not sure if serious... or overly complex and fairly stupid bluff...

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Krimson: I...wait...what? o_O

@Trilby: Well, the only way that you will know for sure is to call me on it. But consider the source. If this were a bluff, don't you think that I of all people would at least put the slightest grain of effort into not making it so flimsy?

I sincerely have no stake on if I live or die this round. I already know that I will probably be killed because of this little exchange and I'm fine with that. I've just laid my cards on the table so that I can say I told you so later. ^_^