Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
[HEADING=2]
Code:
[color=black]Unnecessary Confirmation: Yes, [user]Lizmichi[/user] has been executed. Your last hope is gone. Where is your god now?

I hope for all of your sakes that the Medic will do his/her job well.[/color]
[/HEADING]​

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Liz: I'm sure I will sometime. But it won't be because of you anymore :D /insensitivepig

@Krimson: I'm gonna die. You gonna die... oh wait, you already did.

The point is, we're all gonna die. But it's not gonna be me today.

HooHAH!

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
@Schizzy Don't make me come out of the graveya.... wait i don't have a flashback cost...unearth...no... DAMMIT!

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Link: Don't blame me, I didn't vote for anyone important. Probably. You're not important, right?

Anyway, if the celebrity, arbiter, or medic are in that pool of suspects, I suggest sending a PM with proof of innocence to those of us from the U.S. You know how we can get when we're on a manhunt.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
Jak sat alone in his attic room, waiting anxiously for the new episode of Adventure Time to air. In fact he'd spent the last few weeks doing this. Watching the entire series 3 times in a row in anticipation.
He'd had no idea what had been happening in murderville recently. He assumed that people were being butchered in the usual fashion, so he boarded up the windows and doors and started his marathon, occasionally slipping a letter under the door with his suspect(chosen at random).
So it is now, but hours away from the long awaited episode that the killer chose to strike. Probably his easiest kill yet, seeing as Jak's face was plastered to his monitor. Sleep deprived, malnourished and utterly obsessed, he didn't even notice the killer walk up to him and stab the base of his spine.
As he lay on the floor bleeding to death, he smiled, ready to begin his adventure to the 50th dead world.

Fun fact: I actually have spent this entire week watching Adventure Time 3 times in a row...

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
[HEADING=2]
Code:
[color=black]Announcement: The organic known as [user]Jak23[/user] has been killed. It is time for all of you meatbags to vote.[/color]
[/HEADING]​

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Twinkies: You Americans and your manhunts. Try to leave some of my country's infrastructure standing if you decide to come for me. :p

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
@schizzy Manhunts are fun they have a high tendency to lead to riots, and you know wht they say about riots.

"A riot is an ugly thing, and its about time we had one!"

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Krimson: Right on, disembodied spirit man!

Who wants to go on a riot? I promise there'll be lots of looting and pillaging involved!

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Schizzy: It's a cryin' shame. This is on you, I hope you know. You should have listened to me. If only there was a vigilante bent on bringing righteousness and swift justice to the people. You were too caught up in being a father, though. You were busy creating a person when you could have created a legend.

But it's too late for all that. Nothing will save you now.

As far as the riot goes, just remember rule number one: Pillage...then burn.

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
Wait it's pillage then burn?

*looks at a burning orphanage and then whistles innocently while shuffling off.*

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Twinkies: If a legend includes my daughter wearing body gloves, the world's gonna have to wait a little longer. If it's the revealing type, the world can burn for all I care :p

And who cares what happens to an old man anyways.

@PillageBurn: That's why you carry a pitchfork in your right hand, and a torch on your left (vice versa for lefties).

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
*comes back from beyond*

I think I fell into a time warp. What year is this?

[sub][sub][sub]that's my excuse for the lack of death anyway[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Sky: It's the year 1798 and we're in the midst of the French Revolution doncha know? Something about cutting up potatoes into little sticks and frying them, I'm told.

Lots of people dying over it, I hear.