Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Yes, both Diablo and Zero are executed. Two in one!

Killer and Medic do stuff now.

[sub][sub][sub]I'm still sick, no HK 47 schtick.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Nouw: Needs more iron.

@RaNDM: Including a severe case of bodily intrusive lead bullets?

@War: I'm sick of you being sick. Stop being sick before I sic my sick dog on your sick ass!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
@RaNDM: This thread needed more puns. Hell, it still needs more.

@Schizzy:

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Nouw: What are you? Tzeentch's lesser known younger brother? Or simply a Lord of Puns?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
@Trilby, @Schizzy: They call me...the Punisher.

And not even I am invulnerable, for the killer took offense and decided to murder me. My death shall be the punniest there has ever been!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Sssssh, none of you saw that ;).

EDIT 1: First draft finished. Will be up tomorrow!
EDIT 2:
Code:
A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a beer. 

Bartender obliges him.

Neutron digs through his wallet for loose change only for the bartender to say, "for you, no charge."
Nouw grinned at his computer screen and saved it under 'maybe.' He knew he could incorporate it into one of his posts somehow, along with the several hundred others in the waiting list. Nowadays this was all he did, staring at a computer screen in search of puns worthy of Murderville's attention. Sometimes he would strike gold, and those went under 'pun-hit wonders.'

Satisfied with his find, Nouw called it a night and sank even deeper into his chair, sighing while doing so. He peered over to the overflowing bins of unused bandages, reminders that he didn't get around much anymore. But what the hell, who did? He slowly drifted off into pun-induced sleep, muttering the words "it's handy to know sign language," and would have completely fallen if not for the knocking at his door. Hesitant to answer it, he went through his options as little as they were.

He was up to "make a pun for it," when his door smashed down in slow-motion; either Zack Snyder had bought the rights to make an eccentric adaptation of Frank Castle's retirement days or Max Payne had arrived. His intruder dive-rolled and before Nouw could say "knocking and rolling," bullets flew at his computer; Nouw deduced it was the latter.

He dropped to the floor and consequently his glass window shattered behind him and so did the medical cabinets next to it. Syringes popped and blood began to pour out of the plastic packets. He managed to dodge most of the shooting but got a round in his left ear. Nouw put a feet out first only for his foot to be shot-up. Leaning on his desk, he stood up with his hands to the ceiling. He knew he was about to get killed; he got that feeling.

The killer had him against the broken glass-window and behind that, seven storeys of soul-searching. Nouw, all he could do was wait. The killer approached him.

"What gives you the right to be judge, jury and executioner around here?" Nouw asked.
"Well in this case, I think I'm doing this town a favour. We're all tired of your dreadful puns Nouw, it was only a matter of time." And with that said, he tossed Nouw off the edge.

In those really short seconds between falling and impact, hundreds of puns flashed across his mind. His last thoughts were of wonder, as the road seemed to become bigger and bigger. Then, it hit him.