Serial Killer Round 60: Mansion of Eternity (Game over!!!! Lost Soul's victory!!!!)

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
@Deadguy: "Do Obelisks launch nukes?"

((Also, they seem to be really bad in OpenRA, least I never really got much benefit out of them :I ))

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@Aerosteam: @Caramel: @T0ad:

Oh, you don't have to worry about that, I'm putting all that stuff behind me now...

I'll just leave this here.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@JoJo:

1. When I was the Killer I didn't tell anyone else but my Lawyer. T0ad can vouch for that.

2. I've never referred to the role as "Murderer".

3. Even if I did, I would spell it with a capital letter. I'm a Punctuation Nazi.

4. Again with being Punctuation Nazi, there should be a comma between "yourself" and "okay".

5. Boom.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Everyone: Guys you can't trust JoJo, I bet he's the lawyer, look:

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Diabolical: "Well, you got me there. :p"

*goes back to building nuclear silos as China*

Actually, I've only ever played Zero Hour, so I wouldn't know exactly how good them Obelisks are. They do look like they're extremely expensive and overcompensating for something, though, so I figured they had to be one of the more higher-tier defensive structures.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
@DeadDood: Oh, they are, you actually need the Temple of Nod to even build them.
Just, it might just be OpenRA's re-balancing, but, while they do kill everything in one hit, they are just too slow charging to be of any use against a decent sized force

Again, they might be better in other versions of the C&C

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@Aerosteam: How do we know you didn't just put deliberate errors in your PM for plausible deniability if I posted it?

@SirDerpy: If Elfgore was the Killer, he'd know for sure if I was the lawyer or not, since he'd have chosen me.

@Caramel: Welp, we'll see, don't count your chickens before they've hatched :p

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@JoJo: Why the hell would I tell you I'm the Killer anyway? I know you would just post the PM in the thread.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Aerosteam: It's round one and there are accusations flying like an orphans out of a catapult already.

Even while I'm dead, this is shaping up to be a suspenseful round.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Aerosteam: Maybe it's a hat trick? Get Jojo to post it, claim you'd have no reason to post it, fabricate your OWN message- uh, something tastes like copper.

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
@Diablo1099 That's why you take a few Beam Tanks and charge your Obelisks!
They fire faster and from a longer range!
Those bastards will never know what hit 'em!
And it only requires your Tech Lab, too!
Better back 'em up with Shredder Turrets for those pesky Heavy Infantry squads, though.
[sub][sub][sub]Granted, of the Tiberium Series, I've only played 3 and its expansion.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@Aerosteam: Exactly, the perfect cover, after my faking last round who would believe me if I posted your PM anyway? If anything, it would make you less suspicious that I would be trying to pin something on you. Well played Aerosteam, well played.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Aerosteam: I can't in good faith vouch for that actually. I'm not your lawyer anymore. No pro bono help from me. >.>

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
[HEADING=1]Attention, Priest![/HEADING]​
Activate your ability to revive the Spy during voting next cycle. This way Derpy can ask his question without the fear of being murdered before it is answered.

@Derpy: By the time you get to asking your question (if the Priest listens to me) there will be 24 suspects left (25 players in total, suspect count includes myself but not you, obviously).

Make your question be "Does the Killer's profile say they have made over XXXX posts?" Make sure the number you choose is between the 12th and 13th highest post count someone has. It's an easy way to cut down the suspect list by half. Here's everyone's post count as of a few hours ago:

219 - Mezahmay
223 - Dr. Thrax
426 - kingofkumquats
677 - Skatologist
906 - Fractral
1100 - JagermanXcell
1275 - Malbourne
2097 - geK0
2975 - deserteagleeye
3498 - Morsomk
3987 - FPLOON
4506 - Aerosteam
4704 - Terratina.
5256 - username sucks
6243 - Neuromancer
6830 - Drummodino
10086 - NeoAC
11500 - JoJo
16267 - staika
19360 - Nouw
19646 - sky14kemea
23975 - T0ad 0f Truth
24618 - bluerocker
24973 - TizzytheTormentor
26123 - Caramel Frappe
32170 - Dirty Cop James funs
43623 - Diablo1099

If anyone thinks they can trust me, hit me up. Only posting this in the thread instead of to certain people in PMs because I might stumble into the Killer and that there might be some idiots here who would vote for me just because of whatever JoJo has conjured.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Aerosteam: Alas, I have already asked my question. Rest assured I did cut it down by half. Now, once the execution happens, and Kira's second victim occurs, and the priest dies, it may not quite be equally cut. I suggest you guess at what kind of question I might've asked and all of you execute accordingly to narrow down the suspect list.

I'll see you all next round, and pray that the priest, murdered, and executee are all on the suspect list.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
(...)But college + 2 jobs + life = Super Busy at Times
I shall now proceed to take that as a backhanded insult to my e-peen.

*Crosses arms sternly* Oh, wooooow. Way ta make us feel like a buncha c**ts, Frappe!

EDIT: Good luck, everybody! :D

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
@Caramel Frappe:
@Aerostream:

Wow I didn't realize my post count was that high. Hehe, I guess being in an RP forum for a while does that to you.

@SirDerpy: You weren't kidding. Geez, everyone's so paranoid.... Then again, talking to a ghost might be driving me loco too. :p