Sexy Sex and You

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Also, how do you know you hate condoms? :p

I say this as someone who also hates them!
Just because I haven't lost my virginity doesn't mean I haven't bought a package to try them out over the course of the last 5 years. They're so uncomfortable to wear outside of their intended destination, I just already know it would slow down the process and make the act less romantic when you have to fight with the fucking wrapper and put it on with her waiting impatiently... Also I could have easily had sex by now but I just know I couldn't reconcile it with the way I want to live my life.

Putting a lot of importance on something people do a lot more than me, I know. It's just how I'm wired.

[sub]You don't have to be completely mature at all times to be married. You have to be mature to raise kids. :p[/sub]

Oct 2, 2012
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

Just because I haven't lost my virginity doesn't mean I haven't bought a package to try them out over the course of the last 5 years. They're so uncomfortable to wear outside of their intended destination, I just already know it would slow down the process and make the act less romantic when you have to fight with the fucking wrapper and put it on with her waiting impatiently...
You could always have her apply it to you. Helps turn an annoying interruption into something a bit more romantic/sexy.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Beffudled Sheep said:
With the conditions that need to be met at this point, I'll probably want to marry the girl who I lose my virginity to anyway. So I'm just not going to bother with it. Besides, sex is probably going to be something that comes with time in my next relationship...

Oct 2, 2012
Redlin5 said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
With the conditions that need to be met at this point, I'll probably want to marry the girl who I lose my virginity to anyway. So I'm just not going to bother with it. Besides, sex is probably going to be something that comes with time in my next relationship...
I get ya. Just a helpful suggestion from your friendly neighborhood Sex Deviant Barn Animal :D
I wish you luck bro.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Let me put it to you this way Colour since you're so curious.

The only time I've touched a condom was for theatre and putting it on a body pack. Gotta practice that safe micing. :D

Also, I'm so virgin I've gone above and beyond the call of duty for that in which I'm not just a virgin, I'm extra virgin. I go great with Italian food. :p

EDIT: Also, I'm 28, so whatever. Not a big deal. Gotta think about that Italian food. :D

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Colour Scientist said:
So, this is a thread about the number of sexual partners you've had, if any.
I'm 19 and I've had zero.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless?
Nah, I'm alright with it. When and if the opportunity arises and I myself am emotionally prepared I'll try it out. I'm the only one out of my group of friends that hasn't had sex, but they don't give me a hard time about it.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
Nope! Have as much consensual sex as you want world. You have my approval.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
I'd much prefer to only have sex with someone I trust and care about. That's just me though.

Colour Scientist said:
Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.
This is a super not stupid thread. Shhhh.

Edit: Misread a question

Khadhar

Dec 5, 2007
26, virgin, never had a girlfriend. Honestly in school it was just something I never really thought about, though I did finally have a crush on a girl in sixth form, but school ended before I mustered the courage to say anything. She's married with someone from school and has a kid now. Only kiss from a girl I had was a friend, who demanded one out of the blue for no reason. Kinda awkward given she was dating another of my friends. >_> Now I am mostly just a shut-in, I moved away from my old place and all my friends disappeared to have their own lives, so I have no social life to really meet anyone. I'm a terrible introvert around people I don't know well anyway, so that probably wouldn't help.

I think casual sex has it's place, and I wouldn't judge anyone for doing it, but I don't know if I'd ever get into it myself.As for number of people someone's been with... I wanna say I wouldn't be bothered either way, but I did feel a lil jealous reading some of these posts, gotta say... ^-^;

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
Number of Sexual Partners: 0

Reason why: I am taciturn and shy and I have never once actually tried to ask a girl out. This is due to a number of other reasons, chief among them being a sinking suspicion that I would make a TERRIBLE partner.

I am not too concerned about it - there is more to my life and I don't think about it all that much. As for judging others based on how many sexual partners they have.... well, I don't do that. As long as people are honest about their relationship status with potential partners (NO LYING) and do not force people to have sex with them, I couldn't care less what they do. Having a hundred partners, or having only one - makes no difference, provided that you were honest with whoever you slept with.

Jesterscup

Sep 9, 2014
Colour Scientist said:
Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless?
- Meaningless, I generally don't engage on a sexual level with someone unless I connect with them, and they with me. How often that happens is no-ones business

Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
NO.

Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
No to either question, though I'm rather used to being approached by 'randomer's on the dancefloor

Including your age would also be helpful.
I'm 36...

Now for the rest. I lost my virginity at 18, and while I'm not going to state the number of sexual partners, I was faithful in a relationship for over 16 years. I would class myself as Bi-sexual, and quite possibly transgender ( or at least somewhere on the spectrum ).

But what do you define as a relationship? Not everything is as simple as boyfriend/girlfriend, and indeed what act classes as sex?

Was this post about love & relationships ( which is one thing)? or a voyeuristic look at our sex lives ( something completely different), or our attitudes to sex?
I could easily write at length on my attitude toward sex, but it comes to this point, it should be fun,safe, honest and consensual, For me its a form of play. Yes it can be deeply spiritual, emotional, but without that open playful spirit it's not all it could be.

EDIT-----
Yeah perhaps it's worth pointing out, that I'm ( for lack of a better term) a drag-queen, / performance artist under the name "Mistress Sinestra" I go out of my way to promote a particular sexual allure. It's part of the act, and a part I do rather enjoy.

Captcha: nyan cat ^.^

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I'm finding it hard to come up with a number, but I think 12 is the best guess I can do. Includes random hookups, long term relationships and a few threesomes. I'm 27 by the way, which used to make me feel old here but I can see lots of people around that age just in this thread. :D

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
I'm a 27 year old unicorn, where's mah badge?! Though I have been proposed to twice. My life is fucked up in all but the literal sense.

Don't really care about other people's sexlife and I wish they stopped prying about mine, IRL that is. The term "about the age to start a family" has popped up in conversation far more than I'd like (side question: how many guys here get that crap?).

I can count the number of people I've been even mildly attracted to on the fingers of one hand. Not that I've had that many opportunities. I don't enjoy getting drunk or being around drunk people in a culture where "joy without booze is faked". The odds of mutual attraction seem astronomically low to me. Good thing losing my virginity isn't in top 10 of my life priorities right now.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

The only time I've touched a condom was for theatre and putting it on a body pack. Gotta practice that safe micing. :D

Also, I'm so virgin I've gone above and beyond the call of duty for that in which I'm not just a virgin, I'm extra virgin. I go great with Italian food. :p

EDIT: Also, I'm 28, so whatever. Not a big deal. Gotta think about that Italian food. :D
In theater my sister used to have to go to the nearby walgreens sometimes and buy condoms for the microphones or something. Wind protection? Not sure why, I never asked. They all drew straws on who would be the one to buy them.

Those poor freshmen who drew the straws.

They had to get the looks from the old conservative pharmacists or cashiers xD

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

Just because I haven't lost my virginity doesn't mean I haven't bought a package to try them out over the course of the last 5 years. They're so uncomfortable to wear outside of their intended destination, I just already know it would slow down the process and make the act less romantic when you have to fight with the fucking wrapper and put it on with her waiting impatiently...
You could always have her apply it to you. Helps turn an annoying interruption into something a bit more romantic/sexy.
Let's be honest, unless there's a fetish for it, fiddling with those damn packages is never going to be sexy xD

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

In theater my sister used to have to go to the nearby walgreens sometimes and buy condoms for the microphones or something. Wind protection? Not sure why, I never asked. They all drew straws on who would be the one to buy them.

Condoms are used to cover the mics so that the actors that wear them don't drop them when they're doing a costume change. Not all actors use them, but the ones that swear a lot do. Let me tell you, putting a condom on a body pack is really hard. I giggled like an idiot when one broke one time and there was a guy standing next to me changing out batteries. I'm so mature. :D

I've gone on those runs, and I do have some good stories.

Oct 2, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

Let's be honest, unless there's a fetish for it, fiddling with those damn packages is never going to be sexy xD
I must be some kind of God (or I buy really low quality condoms >.>) cuz I don't have any trouble with those packages xD

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

I must be some kind of God (or I buy really low quality condoms >.>) cuz I don't have any trouble with those packages xD
5 seconds of unsexy is all it takes to cause awkward to infect the mood yo! Even if for a moment xD

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
21, still a virgin, not for lack of trying. Everyone thinks I'm not a virgin, given my self confidence and the fact I pull every now and again, but nothing comes of it (captain can't convert ahoyyyy)