Shallowness Abounds

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
We haven't had one of these threads for a while, as far as I can remember so let's give it a go. If there was a thread like this recently, don't tell me, let me live in my blissful ignorance.

What do you find attractive in the opposite/same sex? I don't want any of this 'personality' or 'intelligence' bullshit, I want the physical things that make you think 'phwoar, yes please.'

How is phwoar even a word?

Anyway, focus.

So, things you find sexually attractive, let's go. It can be physique, hair colour, a specific tooth shape, whatever tickles your fancy (oo-er).

Personally, I love guys who are taller than me, as I'm quite tall for a girl, and you can't beat a great pair of arms. I definitely appreciate the male upper-body and when guys are broad and well-built, hm, I'll be in mah bunk...

I've also always preferred guys with darker hair for some reason and I always appreciate a guy with a good dress sense, not catwalk stylish but smart and age appropriate. I find men who can't dress themselves properly a bit off-putting.

Your turn!

[sub][sub]Also, if you plan on coming in here to drop some comment that you think is clever about objectification or SJWs or some such nonsense, don't bother or so help me God, I will hit you with my ring hand.[/sub][/sub]

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Oh I love these.

I'm quite fond of the ladies with dark hair, brown or green eyes & a nice butt. I don't what a ghetto booty, but just a nice firm ass perfect for grabbing. I actually prefer smaller breasts too, big saggy boobs are a very bad thing. Height & weight isn't that big a thing for me just as long as they aren't really skinny or so big I can't pick them up without blowing out my back.

So all in all I guess I go for very "average" ladies.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
I like tall, lithe men. The majority of the men I find myself instantly attracted to have dark hair, blue/grey eyes, prominent cheekbones (not however, Benedict Cumberbatch) and large-ish noses. However, if a man holds himself in a certain way, with confidence, I don't particularly notice their individual features and am attracted instead to his... presence, I suppose.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Y'know, I honestly don't think I really have "a type".

I mean, I recall the various women I've been attracted to over the years and I can't really spot a pattern. Some of 'em were tall, some were even taller than my own six feet, but some of 'em where tiny. Some were a bit plump and some were thin. Some were soft around the edges but some were hard and fit. Some were all boobs and hips, some were flat and compact. Never been picky about hair - short hair, long hair, no hair, dark hair, blonde, red, whatever.

This probably makes me sounds like I'm being all smug and 2deep4U but as far as I can tell it's true.

Hell, maybe I just have low standards. Music to any woman's ears, I'm sure.

Jack Action

Not a premium member.
Sep 6, 2014
At least a head shorter than me, thin, green eyes. It's mostly the green eyes that get me, possibly because blue eyes usually creep me out and brown eyes are pretty much standard issue for the vast majority of the human species.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Jubblies. Bazongas, bongos, cantaloupes, mangos, melons, knockers, yabbos, big bright headlights.

There's a lot I'll forget about when faced with a great pair.

Otherwise... I guess hair is usually the first or second thing that catches my eye? I like all sorts, long, short, or even shaven if it suits the person sporting it, but if I had to decide I'd say I still have a preference for bushy, "punky" hair. In particular, most shades of red (natural and non) and violet really catch my attention, but I prefer non-natural coloring mixed in with natural coloring most of the time.

I guess I'll admit that I'm shallow enough that there's a cut-off weight I'm interested in, but at the same time I myself am not actually positive of where that cut-off point is and it goes both ways. Skin-'n-bones are not attractive to me at all. Having spent the past year doing a lot of exercising though, I'd probably end up encouraging it in casual conversation regardless of weight and then get slapped upside the head, if my previous experiences are any indication. I swear I'm not insulting you! I'm still chubby, and I've been doing it for twelve months! It just feels good to finally have muscle definition in my arms for once. (I'm digging myself a hole for all the women I'm not even with here.)

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Purely physically I'll go for a nice healthy feminine form, well formed thighs and booties is what I am most fond of when fooling around. I won't demand anyone rocks the prefect form but the farther you swing towards fat/skinny the less physical attraction I will feel.
Clothing wise I really don't care, jeans and shirts work perfectly fine for me. People who go flamboyant smell of desperation to me and people who rock 50 layers I can only imagine don't want anything to do with this physical attraction stuff.

And I know you didn't want to hear this OP but I find it important. People who are expressing genuine joy and excitement tip the scale towards attraction twice as fast as anyone else, by that I don't mean the forced politically correct smiles you got used to delivering in your occupation... those actually make things worse.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Um...oh, wait, I know.

Fangs. Gotta get the length right, enough to be classy, but not OtT.

You know in those movies when a vampire bares their fangs and does that snarl thing to indicate they are grumpy at you? So cool.

small

Aug 5, 2014
I didnt think i had a type until someone pointed out all the people i have been involved all have red hair and green eyes. although i do have a weakness for the green eyes of the finns, heck just the finns in general :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I think I have a lot of types, honestly. It may actually be easier for me to point out features that I kind of fetishize rather than try to build some perfect physical being out of my imagination. I'm a big fan of hot redheads. Not sure why, but there's something... exotic and dangerous about them. Glasses too. Fucking love glasses. Don't know why, just do.

Beyond that, I like plenty of women of all shapes and sizes, though I prefer them to be in shape (the healthy weight for their height/build). Not too skinny, but not fat either. I think most guys probably have this preference though.

Jesterscup

Sep 9, 2014
I like men who are kinda feminine , slim tallish, but not taller than me.
It's harder to define with women, I like tall,short,skinny,curvy... it's about the whole overall 'look' but having "a style" is really important.

The thing that really makes me melt, in both men and women, is the eyes... there is one look in particular if I were to describe it, it would be:

" I want you, come get me" - I suppose they would normally be termed "come hither eyes"?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I like redheads with piercing eyes of green or blue, but I could probably look at dark hair and eyes all day. Thin noses are nice too. I prefer sensible and functional clothing to skimpy stuff.

Jack Action

Not a premium member.
Sep 6, 2014
Fappy said:
I think I have a lot of types, honestly. It may actually be easier for me to point out features that I kind of fetishize rather than try to build some perfect physical being out of my imagination. I'm a big fan of hot redheads. Not sure why, but there's something... exotic and dangerous about them. Glasses too. Fucking love glasses. Don't know why, just do.

Beyond that, I like plenty of women of all shapes and sizes, though I prefer them to be in shape (the healthy weight for their height/build). Not too skinny, but not fat either. I think most guys probably have this preference though.
Glasses are awesome. Or adorable, rather. Have a habit of getting in the way, though, but then again, so does long hair.

carnex

Jan 9, 2008
I'm boring stereotype of a man. Not comicbook stereotype, real world stereotype.

I react to faces. More cute than beautiful and more full than sharp. Which leads me towards more chubby women than those that fit stereotypical beauty. Rest of physical characteristics are pretty much optional.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Leaving any fetishes and kinks aside, I'll just mention the more usual sort of things. For me, I'm mostly into petite women. Skinny, small breasts, heck, pretty much small everything. When it comes to hair, it's not so much colour but the style that can catch my interest. I like pigtails and "emo"/alt styles the most. When it comes to clothes, there's quite a bit that I like to and can raise the attractiveness of a woman for me. Tight pants, either yoga/workout stuff, those bright colourful patterned pants or tight jeans. I dig leg warmers as well. If the woman is dark skinned, then bright coloured fishnet is also hot as hell. As for tops I'm a little less fussy really, nothing too memorable comes to mind. I do find myself really liking girls in bandannas though, for some reason. I also love it when girls have black hair bands around their wrists. Always found that hot for some reason, especially if they have long, slim fingers.

Other than that, shoes are a thing. I don't mind heels, but I prefer women in flat-footed shoes, mostly sandals and flip flops/thongs, especially when combined with aforementioned tight pants, as well as foot jewelry and sometimes foot tattoos. Damn it, I said I wasn't going to go into any kinks, but as a foot fetishist it's rather a big deal.

I also like women in "exotic" clothing, such as traditional Indian (especially when really colourful and with lots of jewelry) and Arabic garbs.

I guess those would be the main attractions. Petite women. Emo/alternative women. Exotic women. But there's others too, but eh.

Upon proof reading this post, I can't help but feel as if it's going into the creep mode a little. I guess it's just me.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
I like girls who are very small, slim, with glasses. Kinda cute, small facial features are nice, too.

On the other hand, I also like girls who are bit bigger than average around the waist. Still short, dark hair, kinda gothy/emo style.

Basically I'm describing my last GF and current crush right now. XD Over time, I dunno, I've liked people of just about every body type (yeah, even really big and really small). I guess my type is more people who are 'cute' than sexpots overall, though. In fact, come to think of it, *most* of the women I've liked and been with have either been very slim or a little overweight so I guess that's a thing? XD

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Colour Scientist said:
I'm quite tall for a girl
The fuck?

For the longest time I thought "Colour Scientist is a girl", because you had a girl in your avatar and that's the way my little ape brain works. Then...I can't remember how or why, but one day it became evident that you were actually a guy, and I was like haha I really need to stop thinking people = their avatars.

And now here you are, a girl again.

Sort your shit out Colour Scientist, all this flip flopping is unacceptable. Do you hear me? Unacceptable!

OT:

I've always preferred brunettes. It's not a religious thing...I find all hair colors attractive, there's just a thing about brunettes that always gets me, and I always seem to be wowed by hair color changes when someone goes brunette from something else. Also, my sister is blonde, and that makes things weird with blondes.

I totally have a thing for glasses. Rather common, that, but it is what it is.

I like "healthy". I'm not terribly assed about weight, but there is a point at which someone stops looking "healthy". I've seen more rubenesque women with the glow of health on them and it's sexy as fuck. And I've seen thin athletic women with that same glow and it's also sexy as fuck. Sallow and sickly = not sexy, no matter what your weight. And obviously there is a range you can get past on either end of the spectrum where good health isn't in the equation any more, and that's not sexy either.

A nice voice is attractive. I'll be damned if I can express in words what a nice voice is, but...a nice voice. Not too husky, not too shrill.

Hands and wrists are sexy. Little pink sausage fingers are not.

You know what's underrated? Ittie bittie titties. A cups are sexy. B cups are sexy. I like a boob as much as the next guy but the little ones get short shrift and they're lovely to look at and hold too.