Shamus Plays WoW #1: It's An Imp's Life

Psydney

Oct 29, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
lol gotta love it when the return quest is to do the exact same thing as the previous quest XD
Well it's, err, eight slightly different *kinds* of kobolds...
:)

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
That was HILARIOUS! Keep it up Shamus, I am expecting more awesome things from you now!

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
As a 5-year veteran warlock - I lol'ed. Raucously. I've always wondered what the demons do when us warlocks weren't subjugating them.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
I'm interested to see if Shamus plans on having other adventurers summon our demon. I'm told that WoW players generally create more than one character, and I'd like to see other parts of the world through the eyes of a demon.

Also, what happens if the imp attacks the summoner? Obviously he's not allowed to by whatever rules forced him into service, but what would happen?

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Haha pov of the imp. Nice. Seemed a little short for a shamus plays but it was funny and it's just getting started.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
MomoHime64 said:
I really very desperately want Shamus to write a fantasy-satire novel JUST. LIKE. THIS. ARTICLE. Terry Pratchett's got Alzheimer's, man. You've got to step up one day.
Bump. You have gift Shamus. This is some of your best stuff yet. Pull your finger out and get to work sir. Looking forward to the next instalment. :)

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Ah, summoning your first demon. I remember when I first summoned Karmat (my warlock's imp). He called me fat and made fun of my beard, so I slammed him face-first into a wall. He's been doing whatever I said ever since.

I look forward to more of this with great anticipation.

domicius

Apr 2, 2008
Yay! A new game diary from Shamus! All is burning kobolds and gnome skull ping pong in the world.

Anterean

Feb 15, 2009
Yet another praising voice from the choir.

And doing this as the imp. Brilliant, I never saw that coming.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
I feel for the Imp. Seriously even with the Alliance accepting the help of Warlocks, they aren't widely popular in the culture. So it just makes me face palm when you start your warlock off, helping the good of the people and helping the Church. What happened to evil motives and secretly planning to enslave the populace with demons?

Now THAT I'd love to see! :D

CuChullain71

Sep 12, 2008
I enjoyed it, Shamus, but, really, making fun of the idiocy of MMO logic is like shooting fish in a barrel and you've done it twice before.

That said, I've subscribed to the RSS and will most-likely reading it 'til the end.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
OMG, this is gonna be a fabulous series!!

I am so excited. Been waiting since Lulzy for a NEW series!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
carpathic said:
OMG, this is gonna be a fabulous series!!

I am so excited. Been waiting since Lulzy for a NEW series!
Forgot about the adventures of Star On Chest already, have we?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I am like 101.2% certain I'll find this way more entertaining than WoW could ever be.

Cheaper, too.

And far more concise.

Mr.Gompers

Dec 27, 2009
Great, can't wait for the rest of this series. And I second the suggestion of you writing a novel, so long as it doesn't slow down this series.