Republic of Texas
Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Theres been talk about family guy and south park inadvertently creating the alt right and people who just want to cause trouble. Both series had like an episode where they reflect on all the jokes they made that hurt people that didn't deserve it.
That would be interesting. Reviewing.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
I don't know why YouTube recommended this to me now, but wow.

He was probably 53.

Barely seen any of his movies. Just JCVD, parts of Bloodsport, and Universal Soldier so long ago I can barely remember it.

"Can’t believe van damme kept those trucks so close with just his legs"

Heh.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

All of my Cat's reactions to these Stoats fighting. I put this on the TV and my cats freaked out and one of them didn't think any of us ( Me and the other cats) should be watching this horror at all. He seemed genuinely disturbed that we were watching it even more so than them fighting in the first place. The fight that offended the cats starts at 10:09.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I don't know why YouTube recommended this to me now, but wow.

He was probably 53.

Barely seen any of his movies. Just JCVD, parts of Bloodsport, and Universal Soldier so long ago I can barely remember it.

"Can’t believe van damme kept those trucks so close with just his legs"

Heh.
Probably my favorite by him ever. A ton of fun:

Director Peter Hyams deserves props. In "End of Days" he had Arnold shoot Satan with a shot gun. How awesome is that!?!?

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

Ugh, mine is "If Joe Biden wins, Netflix will sniff Fox News", which is just so disappointingly boring.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
ANARCHISTS WILL KILL FOSSIL FUELS!

"No gods or masters, only renewables"

Reactions: Kae

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Wanna watch a former Group B WRC champion give a nonchalant interview while racing an old rally Porsche 911 around?

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Lol, Bern moves his face like a does when it cat meows.

In other news, this might be the most incredible thing ever. A South African, multi-instrument busker named Reinhardt Buhr single-handedly crafts one of the most beautiful pieces of music in front of a crowd of onlookers who, in my opinion, should be writing the man checks instead of reaching in their pockets for change. He's got a troubled backstory, and it further made me smile to find he's found some success as a professional releasing several albums in just 10 years. Gonna try to support him; we need this kind of peace and positivity in today's riotous world.

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas

Ugh, mine is "If Joe Biden wins, Netflix will sniff Fox News", which is just so disappointingly boring.
"If Joe Biden wins, Globalization will Terrorize Fox News."

Well, can't say it's wrong, at least.