Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
Yassen said:
No I'm not kidding, this actually happened. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26587307-5013016,00.html

Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.

I mean come on, "poor diet"? Will I have a child born with a lions tail if I don't eat enough vegetables?.... actually that sounds pretty awesome.
Was this in Wales?

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Oh man, if it lived, how fucking awesome would it be to have that as a pet?

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Kill it! It's a demon! In all seriousness that is gross and that is BS about a poor diet.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Man-beast love cannnot make offspring because science states that they are incompatible to breed.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
sephiroth1991 said:
I'm too afraid to read it. OMG whats up with people.
LOL same thing here, Im afraid there will be pictures.

WTF people. My friend was using FLIR while in Iraq and he saw through some shrubs that 2 Iraqies were fucking a donkey.

skcseth

May 25, 2009
That's what my nightmares are made of o_O

*Edit
priscilla jean rampy of vicksburg ms. said:
This is possible, A sheep is the only animal that can mate with a human and produce a half human and half sheep, It is against the law(a felony) to have these relations.
Quote from the comment section... Wtf?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Evolution, I like where it's taking them...

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

I bet most of expected this kind of reaction...

JWAN said:
sephiroth1991 said:
I'm too afraid to read it. OMG whats up with people.
LOL same thing here, Im afraid there will be pictures.

WTF people. My friend was using FLIR while in Iraq and he saw through some shrubs that 2 Iraqies were fucking a donkey.
A friends brother sent me a video from his Spookey during Night ops, they where watching a suspected high ranking insurgent and his bodyguards , it was quite disturbing...

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Before I read the article I was going to say 'only in Wales'. :(

But thats really weird. Shame they burned it. Could have been the second coming for all they knew.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Meh i dont really believe it, but yeah if it was true shouldnt it have happened in New Zealand(infering that people are breeding with sheep there) and yeah thats pretty fucked up tho.