Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
This isn't the by product of bestiality. That's just not possible.

It's a coincidence mutation, I pretty fucking freaky one which comes with a hell lot of Welsh jokes attached but still a coincidence.

TotallyFake

Jun 14, 2009
afaceforradio said:
Yeah, total fake, like it was said above: genetics doesn't work that way.
Wow, lot of people keen to scream fake at this thing.
Yeah, it's clearly not part human. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's probably just horrendously deformed.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
That really is quite scary! Even if it is just a random deformity it looks remarkably like a human!

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
"The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man."

""This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added."

And this little goat was killed in 2009... Did we suddenly go back to the dark ages?

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Danny Ocean said:
[HEADING=3]It's FAKE![/HEADING]

1. You can't cross-breed species.

2. Even if it did somehow have a human head, how would it be so fully formed and smiling smugly?
Your logic is horrible. I mean, horrible.

Mutation like this doesn't have to be the result of cross-breeding. After all, we share, what, 95% of our DNA with most developed life on earth, including sheep. There's no reason a few genes can't be expressed strangely in the wrong species.

Also, it's possible the sheep was pregnant with it for a while. The smile could be explained by under-developed facial muscles.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
*spits coffee*

The fuck you say?

..I must now go all face upon my desk.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.
The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.
The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.
Welcome to the 21st century, isn't humanity just fantastically developed?
scifidownbeat said:
That can't be real. It sounds awesomely weird and weirdly awesome, but it can't be real. I call shenanigans!
Believe me my friend, weirder shit can happen. Just search for "harlequin babies" on Wikipedia. Do it on your own risk though, it's not pretty. Google is even worse I suppose. Ye be warned!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
hoping thats fake but if it isnt then it is the first of animal human hybrid

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
You... You can't... YOU'D CALL THAT HUMAN!?
Seriously, have we fallen in disgrace THAT much?