Show About Games Show: Co-op and the Girlfriend

CloudKiller

Rather Irritated Mage
Jun 30, 2008
Two "Show About Games Show"'s in one day, thats really good value considering they're free.

Although it probably means I won't have a new one to watch next week. I won't spoil it for anyone but i'll just say that the part with Master Chief and Marcus Fenix was very tastefully done, you could have cut the latent sexual tension with an energy sword.

The british accent bit was made even more hilarious by the fact that I was watching the BBC news and heard what seemed to be the exact same voice

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
The British news report (in England) reminded me a lot of "On The Hour" / "The Day Today", which is absolutely a positive thing. In England.

This show keeps getting better and better; I must be part of your target demographic.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Harvest Moon!
You've broken my heart too many times TT_TT
also, poor Limbo boy XD

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Pretty good effort this week. I didn't quite get the girlfriend sketch but it was a nice twist at the end nevertheless. Limbo bits were decent but as usual felt a little repetitive after the first one. The British voicover was quite funny - I liked the unecessary seriousness and attention to detail, although being English myself, I didn't immediately realise that it was supposed to be a "British" voice. Overall a good episode. Still not amazing but I enjoyed it.

mograf

Dec 13, 2009
I loved the 'fell on deaf eyes' gag. another great show, really loving this.
Always looking forward to the next show about a games show (SAAGS?)

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
I want them to be funny, and i believe that tehy will become funny, after some time, but i weren't laughing.
I liked the Limbo stuff though.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
A good episode, really liked the co-up part and the limbo bits, though it took me AGES to figure out what they were talking about in that relationship part...

Migratingchimp

Jun 7, 2010
Limbo bits were kinda funny. the rest sucked as always. Really should be used to it by now and quit giving this horrible horrible show a chance.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
kerrigan NOOOOOO! I tried to save her... *sniffles* I tried so hard. *sobs uncontrollably.*
If only they hadn't spawned additional overlords. WHYYYY!

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
Loved the limbo bit and i too miss split-screen gaming. lol Great episode, Keep it up guys

InevitableFate

May 10, 2009
That's... what... how...

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

I did not watch this episode earlier. Why has it changed?! MY SANITY IS SLIPPING FROM MY GRASP D:

I saw one about Kinect always watching you and Marvel vs Capcom difficulty modes.

I'm so confused...

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
My heart dropped when I saw Kelly die in Mass Effect 2. Now who's going to feed my fish?

The only segment that fell flat for me was the expose on the co-op gamers. The joke just dragged on.