Shower Thoughts MK2

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I wonder how many of humanity's past fights and wars could have been avoided in the past if people had the ability to take a shower. Not feeling like grunge could have lead to the peaceful resolvement of so many conflicts.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I wonder how many of humanity's past fights and wars could have been avoided in the past if people had the ability to take a shower. Not feeling like grunge could have lead to the peaceful resolvement of so many conflicts.
I thought it was only the English that didn't bathe? The rest of the world did as far as I know though. XD

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

I wonder how many fights could've been avoided with more orgasms. I suspect a lot of sexual frustration and guilt over human desire can be blamed for a lot of conflict over the years. A good smattering of orgies here and there might've let everyone blow off enough steam to decide shooting their neighbor wasn't the best course of action. When boinking them is so much more fun!

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I wonder how many fights could've been avoided with more orgasms. I suspect a lot of sexual frustration and guilt over human desire can be blamed for a lot of conflict over the years. A good smattering of orgies here and there might've let everyone blow off enough steam to decide shooting their neighbor wasn't the best course of action. When boinking them is so much more fun!
I can imagine though much of that is the whole elevation of serial killers who want to rape and slaughter people. From my understanding they sometimes raided other villages just to take their women.. likely because their own wanted nothing to do with them for behaving like Jack asses in the first place. Either that or they already killed the women they had and needed more? Being an abusive, raping murderer isn't exactly the most attractive qualities women look forward to being with..

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I can imagine though much of that is the whole elevation of serial killers who want to rape and slaughter people. From my understanding they sometimes raided other villages just to take their women.. likely because their own wanted nothing to do with them for behaving like Jack asses in the first place. Either that or they already killed the women they had and needed more? Being an abusive, raping murderer isn't exactly the most attractive qualities women look forward to being with..
I'm specifically referring to consensual sex between partners, not rape.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I'm specifically referring to consensual sex between partners, not rape.
Back then did the serial killers and rapists invading everyone even consider there to be a difference?

See now, Sex in my culture was celebrated and encouraged and on full display.. and we were called " peaceful ones" maybe that was the reason why . XD

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Back then did the serial killers and rapists invading everyone even consider there to be a difference?

See now, Sex in my culture was celebrated and encouraged and on full display.. and we were called " peaceful ones" maybe that was the reason why . XD
Maybe there is a disconnect here. I'm saying that if people were having more consensual sex with each other, there would've been no need for raping and serial killing. Not the other way around.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Maybe there is a disconnect here. I'm saying that if people were having more consensual sex with each other, there would've been no need for raping and serial killing. Not the other way around.
I got that. THIS was all consensual:
"See now, Sex in my culture was celebrated and encouraged and on full display.. and we were called " peaceful ones" maybe that was the reason why ." XD

Peaceful = no serial killing and raping . ALSO is matrilineal ( men traditionally took the woman's clan name and became a part of the woman's family, women primarily conducted business and owned property and made important decisions for the tribe) So yes, women very much had control over being able to consent in my culture.

MetalHead

May 4, 2020
Country
US

Everyone was too wore out from sex to fight. Nap or war? I'll go with nap and get ready for another round. :p

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
The only thing Trump has done successfully is convince his constituency that their privilege is their right, and that anyone who doesn’t enjoy that privilege is the enemy. What a fucking douchebag.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
How many other people, when watching some reviewer talking about an old film, and they use the phrase "You know, that film/show none of you went to go see." End up going. "Um, I saw that movie/tvshow tons of times. It's one of my favorites." ?

Because I notice this a lot. Like some random, obscure scifi movie from that 80s about a group of post-apocalyptic rollerbladers with a glowing, sentient ball? Yep, saw it. And a ton of others. But it's always "that movie you never saw"

Yeah well, :p to you online movie critic! I've seen your obscure references!! *mic drop*

Reactions: lil devils x

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ugh, don't remind me about that. First Parasite Eve is a personal fave of mine, second is still a decent game, but this? Fucking garbage piece of shit. Came out
not long after Other M too. Two franchises I like having their leads character assassinated within the span of a few months or so.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ugh, don't remind me about that. First Parasite Eve is a personal fave of mine, second is still a decent game, but this? Fucking garbage piece of shit. Came out
not long after Other M too. Two franchises I like having their leads character assassinated within the span of a few months or so.
P.E1 is a personal favorite too. Sorry, but it had to be done. At this point, if a remake were to be done, I'd sooner have Capcom do the game in their RE engine. I don't have PSP anymore, and (un)thankfully I saw red flags early on with promotional artworks and advertising.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
P.E1 is a personal favorite too. Sorry, but it had to be done. At this point, if a remake were to be done, I'd sooner have Capcom do the game in their RE engine. I don't have PSP anymore, and (un)thankfully I saw red flags early on with promotional artworks and advertising.
I never actually played it either. I remember not knowing about it until right after release, immediately going to look for gameplay footage and having my excitement squashed in record time. The more I learned, the more turned off I got. Only really learned of the very worst parts because of Woolie's let's play and whooo boy, bullet dodged.
Especially considering often the things people claim as "common sense" are fucking wrong and idiotic.
Nothing is as fairly distributed as common sense. No one believes he needs more of it than he already has.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Honestly.... I think I like this more than normal rap music. I think it's the guitar instead of loud beats blaring in my ears that makes it sound better to me.
I forgot to mention, but Shing02 did the rap opening for Samurai Champloo. Him and Nujabes (one of the greatest DJs ever. RIP.). Nujabes did the melody and most of the soundtrack for the show.