Shower Thoughts MK2

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
As far as action games go, or games in general, Travis Touchdown is the most developed video game character ever. See how he started in No More Heroes 1, to him changing in 2, and how he almost a different person from where he started in Travis Strikes Again works. Granted, the feelings and thoughts you hear from Travis are just as much Suda's thoughts as his. Still works either way. I cannot wait to see actual footage of NMH3 when getting in 2021.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I had a nightmare that freaked me out for the first time since I was a child, that was weird and absolutely mind-bending somehow I still remember it... Should I write it down before I forget it?

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Watched a video about a new design for an LMG that basically eliminates recoil. I wonder what that will mean for the future of shooter games. Learning to control recoil is one of my favorite things to do in a shooter, making guns point and shoot will be boring. You'd have to make the shooter more movement based. Maybe all shooters will eventually all be set in time periods where recoil still existed.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Watched a video about a new design for an LMG that basically eliminates recoil. I wonder what that will mean for the future of shooter games. Learning to control recoil is one of my favorite things to do in a shooter, making guns point and shoot will be boring. You'd have to make the shooter more movement based. Maybe all shooters will eventually all be set in time periods where recoil still existed.
I'm more concerned about what that will do for actual shooting.