Shower Thoughts MK2

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I forgot to mention, but Shing02 did the rap opening for Samurai Champloo. Him and Nujabes (one of the greatest DJs ever. RIP.). Nujabes did the melody and most of the soundtrack for the show.

Mm, yeah yeah, I remember hearing this sometimes in commercials for it late at night on Toonami and thought it sounded pretty good too.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
So, I found myself using a word that I honestly couldn't tell you where I heard it before and didn't know the meaning of, but when I looked it up found I was using it correctly the entire time is rather strange (it was the word 'schlep' in relation to my working on cars by schlepping tires on and off of cars all day). Anyone else have this happen to them?

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I'll sometimes go back to my room and watch something for a few minutes when I start brushing my teeth at night and I'm wondering why it is that when I stand up, the sting from my toothpaste hits but not until then.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Whelp, I've finally gone insane.

Reactions: SupahEwok

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
You know how sometimes, when you have really bad nasal allergies, or a bad head cold, and you blow your nose, the nasal pressure is so off, that you start to feel/hear the squeaking release of tension, as your nasal passages reopen? That sort of slow, constant vibration with leaking balloon noise, is really unsettling to feel. And it's apparently loud enough to be heard by others. Always freaks out my cat when he's chilling out on my chest. He turns around looks at me with this disturbed expression, wondering what's wrong with my face and why it's squeaking at him.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
It's funny that spanking is used on kids as punishment, but spanking an adult is for excitement.
Reminds me of a post from some woman, I think on twitter, but it basically said

"...funny...when I was a kid, I used to get so angry when the boys pulled my hair.....my how times have changed"

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
*wonders if it would be too mean to create lego mega bloks abominations by taking lego heads and putting them on mega bloks bodies like this and then go post them on a lego fan site and then giggle when it sends the lego elitists into a blind rage*

EDIT: Then wonders later if it is absurd that I managed to obtain this insane hoard of awesome dragons, castles ships and weapons and more and THIS of all things is the first thing I think to do with it?! XD

Last edited:

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands