Silly Girls

evan573

Jul 20, 2009
is the media banging on about something else that makes games bad these days? if people dont like something in the gaming industry they should take it up with society first before whinging.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
CakeDragon said:
I'm a girl, and I like dirtbikes and shopping. Just as I like RPGs, RTSs, FPSs.....
Pluys the JoBros are just a Disney cash-in, unfortunately every girl under the age of 12 have fallen into their trap.
same here! *internet high five*
unfortunately my cousins have fallen into the Disney trap, although it's actually quite fun insulting their music taste (maybe i'm just sadistic in that right).

Eatbrainz

Mar 2, 2009
I say magazines like Girl Gamer are published in hell by Lucifer himself and sent up to PLAGUE the female gaming population!

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
I don't anticipate a massive overhaul of the way women are portrayed (or not portrayed) in games anytime soon. However, all I can say is: when I unlocked Chris' 'Warrior' outfit in RE5 I heaved a sigh of relief, in that it was at least fair, not progressive by any means, but fair. I played through it again out of spite, just to see his huge nipples basking in the zombie infested fields.