Sith Lord Attacks Customers in Toys "R" Us

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
man good thing he only had toy lightsabers, if he had a bat or a nightstick those police might have been in trouble

Draken Steel

May 15, 2009
Well if hes using blue light-sabers then he has to be light-side. The toys R us is clearly a front for something.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
This awesome man cannot be a Sith, where was the Force Lightning or Force Choke in retaliation? All the cool Sith Lord's have those powers.

Sheesh, wannabe Jedi/Republic scum. At least he had the competence to be able to sense projectiles and deflect them with his lightsaber. Not a lost cause yet!

Rorigon

Apr 14, 2011
..... of course he's from Oregon. I swear the only time we make the news is when some nutjob does something that makes us all look like wackos.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Did they interview the officers about the taser deflection? I wouldn't know what to think if that were to happen to me.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Ragnarok185 said:
I don't care if this guy was a crazy or not, most Sith are anyway.
I'm going to have to agree with that. they go mad with power, or in the pursuit of said power.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
The force is strong with this one. Also: does anyone else picture a youtube video version that's something like Star Wars kid meets Pepper spray Cop?

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Surely all those charges would be dropped if he is found mentally unstable? Or does he still get charged but just not expected to serve time or fined if he's cuckoo?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I don't see any of you double blade jerks pulling this off. Duel Wielding all the way!

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Draken Steel said:
Well if hes using blue light-sabers then he has to be light-side. The toys R us is clearly a front for something.
stummbled upon the truth, he did!

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Why he should've waited for TOR.

However, deflecting a taser with a lightsaber has to be one of the most badass things ever.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I couldn't think of a better place for that to happen, frankly. I hate Toys R Us(except for their small participation in Toys for Tots). If this drives people to shop somewhere else, then good for them!
Fasckira said:
Surely all those charges would be dropped if he is found mentally unstable? Or does he still get charged but just not expected to serve time or fined if he's cuckoo?
Considering he is facing several assault charges, assaulting an officer(probably more than one count there), and resisting arrest(given what was told in the article), if he is found insane(aka mentally incompetent to stand trial) then he gets to stay in a state sponsored mental hospital until he is found able to provide his own defense at trial. In which case, then he gets to deal with the consequences.
Being found insane is not a get out of jail free card. It has the potential to turn into a involuntary lifetime stay in a state mental care facility, depending on the severity of his condition. If there are drugs that can help him handle normality, then he can go to court to defend himself against the charges and then the sentence gets determined. Considering the charges, will be quite the chunk of time.
When you hear it getting rolled off a defense lawyer's tongue(not guilty by reason of insanity or mental defect), it is usually to get their client out of the death penalty, as no insane person can be legally executed in the US.
Bottom line: He is not going to be deflecting tasers again anytime soon, though he may get some practice against billy clubs and pepper spray.