Sith Lord Attacks Customers in Toys "R" Us

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
WTF...he is using plastic toys and nobody can tackle this man? Those things hurt, sure, but it isn't going to kill you. This isn't a comment on the police using the tazers either, I'm fine with that. It's a comment about the civilians he is attacking doing nothing...

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
Otaku World Order said:
To be fair, trying to follow the ever changing Star Wars continuity can cause just about anyone to go a little batty. For example, how did Anakin get his own freakihng apprentice in Clone Wars when he wasn't a full Jedi? And where the hell did she disappear to by Revenge of the Sith? And then he gets another apprentice later on with Starwanker and--

Ngraaaahhh....
That's because Lucas has no idea what canon means. He plays with the franchise to milk a half penny out of every 'new and improved' re-release. I own epi 4/5/6 on VHS and that'll be the only copies I ever buy since every re-release Lucas does has some new tweek he wants to do, I've even refused to watch the re-releases when they play on TV (drives my wife nuts). South Park did an episode that in my mind sums up everything about Lucas/Speilberg and their re-release of classic cinema. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Hat]

Back to the OP, he's also being charged with theft.... maybe that was for snagging some fresh C-cell batteries for his lightsabre after his midi-chlorians ran out?

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
Nerdy lightsaber or not, deflecting a taser with anything is completely badass and this man should be lauded as awesome.

Hans

Dec 18, 2011
Draken Steel said:
Well if hes using blue light-sabers then he has to be light-side. The toys R us is clearly a front for something.
Where did the Emperor get the money to build TWO frikkin Death Stars....
toys toys toys...

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
C_Topher said:
Now if only he had retaliated with Force Lightning...
That would be more relevant and awesome if when he deflected the tazer bolt, that it flew back and shocked the officer. No fun for the officer, but it would have made the story that more interesting.

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
DannyJBeckett said:
If the lightsabers were blue, doesn't that mean he was a Jedi, not a Sith?
Or a Jedi that turned Sith and just had his Jedi sabers. Think about when Anakin turned into Vader, during his carnage and his fight with Obi-Wan, he still had his blue saber.

Sonic Doctor

Jan 9, 2010
Otaku World Order said:
To be fair, trying to follow the ever changing Star Wars continuity can cause just about anyone to go a little batty. For example, how did Anakin get his own freakihng apprentice in Clone Wars when he wasn't a full Jedi? And where the hell did she disappear to by Revenge of the Sith? And then he gets another apprentice later on with Starwanker and--

Ngraaaahhh....
Well, if you think about it, there was a lot of space in between each movie, he aged from movie 2 to 3, and by the third movie, he was considered a general like Obi-Wan, so he did have master status.

Plus, the clone wars wasn't just a little skirmish that lasted only a year, it went on for many many years.

Now after he turned into Vader, there is at least a 20 year gap between then and A New Hope, so he had plenty of time to have apprentices like Starkiller.

So all of what you said/asked, isn't hard to understand.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
So freaking awesome!!
I mean first he used the force to inactivate the first tazer and so tat they wouldn't think both just jammed he had to show of and deflect the other one. I am so willing to apprentice for this guy, althou I want a staff, not dual sabers!

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Okay, what? Was this actually an "attack" or just some doofus hitting people with toy lightsabers? I mean, no one needed medical attention, and while you might get a good bruise if hit hard enough with one... meh?

Anyway, sounds like he's crazy.

Grey Carter said:
Canterbury used one of his lightsabers to deflect the second.
Crazy awesome, that is.

[small]Not that it excuses him from any legal ramifications.[/small]

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Sonic Doctor said:
DannyJBeckett said:
If the lightsabers were blue, doesn't that mean he was a Jedi, not a Sith?
Or a Jedi that turned Sith and just had his Jedi sabers. Think about when Anakin turned into Vader, during his carnage and his fight with Obi-Wan, he still had his blue saber.
If only lightsabers acted like Mood Rings, we'd be able to tell Sith from Jedi a lot easier.

Sonic Doctor said:
Well, if you think about it, there was a lot of space in between each movie, he aged from movie 2 to 3, and by the third movie, he was considered a general like Obi-Wan, so he did have master status.

Plus, the clone wars wasn't just a little skirmish that lasted only a year, it went on for many many years.

Now after he turned into Vader, there is at least a 20 year gap between then and A New Hope, so he had plenty of time to have apprentices like Starkiller.

So all of what you said/asked, isn't hard to understand.
Not quite.

In Revenge of the Sith, Anakin is appointed to the Jedi Council by Palpatine, which means Anakin will have to be promoted to the rank of Master. However, Mace "I'm sick of these mother*&^%ing Gungans on this mother*&^%ing Star Destroyer!" Windu gives Little Orphan Annie a verbal smackdown by telling him that his appointment doesn't come with a promotion.

Thus, Anakin wasn't ever a Master and thus, should never have had an apprentice.

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
Sure deflecting a tazer with a Lightsabre's cool and all, I won't deny it. Why not just use your own force lightning to end the cops though? Silly sith lord and his blue lightsaber.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
You see Bioware, this is what happens when you don't give all of your customers who preordered early access.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Jyggalag said:
Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.
I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking lightsaber. -.-

It can deflect the hell out of the pansy ass bullets people have.