Sith Lord Attacks Customers in Toys "R" Us

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I'm sure it was all part of his sinister plan to overthrow the police. There puny cells can't contain a true Sith Lord!

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
Count Igor said:
Jyggalag said:
Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.
I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking lightsaber. -.-

It can deflect the hell out of the pansy ass bullets people have.
I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking toy. -.-

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
I don't care how crazy this guy is; that was AWESOME! Although, I can almost see how Toys-R-Us might have planned the whole thing out as a marketing ploy to advertise their STAR WARS stuff.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Those poor younglings. :'( Good thing the boys in blue took this animal down before he had truly mastered his rage.

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Wait a second, they tried to taze him for hitting people with plastic swords? wtf....?
Somebody disarm the police, I swear they're using those things just for giggles at this point.

Although.. this still doesn't beat the time some cops tazed a boy who was mentally disabled for not answering them and running home to his mother in fear.

Still pretty messed up though >_>

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Jyggalag said:
Count Igor said:
Jyggalag said:
Why do the police have to monkey around with these kind of people? How about they give the man a warning to stand down, and if he refuses a bullet will go through his skull.
I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking lightsaber. -.-

I... SERIOUSLY?
Are you joking - in which case, it wasn't a great one - Or are you serious? Because it's a freaking toy. -.-
I think he was trying to point out that shooting a man for swinging a pair of toy lightsabers around is a complete overreaction, and if you genuinely believe that he should be shot for this, then I sincerely hope nobody ever puts you in control of anything more dangerous than a muzzled chihuahua.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Well this mad my day, bravo crazed man!

I love how he deflected a Tazer with a toy lightsaber :') fucking awesome!

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
Thyunda said:
I think he was trying to point out that shooting a man for swinging a pair of toy lightsabers around is a complete overreaction, and if you genuinely believe that he should be shot for this, then I sincerely hope nobody ever puts you in control of anything more dangerous than a muzzled chihuahua.
Not for swinging around lightsabers, but for resisting arrest. Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating with the shooing part, but there has got to be a better way to take resisters down. In my state, they can't even use tasers.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Jyggalag said:
Thyunda said:
Not for swinging around lightsabers, but for resisting arrest. Ok, so maybe I was exaggerating with the shooing part, but there has got to be a better way to take resisters down. In my state, they can't even use tasers.
Could do it the British way. Wait for backup then batter him with batons. Three police officers won't do anything, but then they show up en masse, and apparently the reinforcements are under the impression that the perp is swinging around weapons, as opposed to toys.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I lol'd. This guy is pretty boss.
But, nonetheless, yea, one should probably be inspected for attacking people with lightsabers...*Snicker* He deflected a freaking taser! That's awesome

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Jyggalag said:
Count Igor said:
Jyggalag said:
I... SERIOUSLY?

I... SERIOUSLY?
Well isn't that lovely. I try to lighten it up by making a joke, and you be like that. But of course, what could I expect from someone who deems it acceptable to shoot a guy for having a bit of fun.
It isn't like he really killed anyone - You're just being an over-reactive idiot.

StANDY1338

Sep 25, 2006
Well I think charging him with theft is harsh. Honestly for his skill I would just say keep them.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Aw, that's funny as hell. Someone is a little crazy but at least he has a wicked story to tell to his buddies at the funny farm.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Petty Police...their tasers are of no use against a true Sith Lord, he simply made one cease to function and then deflected the other with ease...he is truely strong with the force!

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Holy balls. When they placed him under arrest he should've said: "If you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Shark Wrangler said:
a little fist love goes a long way.
^ = my new motto. Thank you, sir.