Skinny jeans

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I kind of like my ass IN my pants but if they're simply tight and not ridiculous low riders then.. meh. Sure, as I don't look in otehr mens' crotches or at their asses so wouldn't notice the tight or looseness.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Scde2 said:
You are a false god!
Nobody listened to my predecessor in the second world war and now you are denying my words? Believe what you will but do not stray people from salvation, otherwise I may have to take a more hands on approach to you boy.

Wolfpac05

Jan 11, 2010
if i were skinny i would not wear them and i do not like them. There you got my opinion :D

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I'm a scrawny bastard and I hate it, so I prefer looser clothes that make me look at least somewhat close to average size.

icaritos

Apr 15, 2009
I think they are weird. Also they are really uncomfortable so it makes me wonder why anyone would voluntarily wear such a thing (im not some 40 year old geezer, im 19 just to clarify).

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
AWEXOME said:
Billion Backs said:
I don't like overly tight clothing. It's too restrictive.

I prefer my clothing baggy. Lots of room to carry things, free movement so you can actually run and climb if you have to, and all that.
Do you run or climb on a daily basis? Do you carry a lot of things?
I think the point the poster is trying to make is that you can't move very freely in them regardless of what you're doing.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
You apparently cannot rape a girl if she is wearing skinny jeans if that means anything.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
AWEXOME said:
Billion Backs said:
I don't like overly tight clothing. It's too restrictive.

I prefer my clothing baggy. Lots of room to carry things, free movement so you can actually run and climb if you have to, and all that.
Do you run or climb on a daily basis? Do you carry a lot of things?
Hey, when the ninja pirates decide to strike, I'll be the one with better mobility score =p

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Are chinos skinny jeans? I mean, they seem pretty thin on me...

Anyway, could be, down to the individual, I'm pretty sure.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
uncle-ellis said:
What do you guys think of skinny jeans?

I think there purty cool but all of my (admittedly not very cool) friends think there gay.
I agree whole-heartedly with you're friends. There's not much more to say on that.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Uhhh... Yeah, no...

I think they are retarded as hell, and if your gonna be wearing those, you might as well parade around in tights.

For one, they look uncomfoortable as hell, and I don't think their too good for your genitals either.

So, I'll just wear jeans as they should be on men; baggy, yet fitting.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Fine for girls, not for guys. But while it's perfectly acceptable, I prefer my women in more feminine attire like skirts and dresses.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
I love them, they're all I wear. I have a few pairs of normal jeans but they are just back-up jeans in case all my skinnies are in the laundry, or when I'm just lounging around the house. I also wear slim-fitted t-shirts, because I really hate the baggy look overall. I like things to be nice and tight.

I also laugh at people who tell me I look gay in them, cuz that's part of the reason I wear them. Gay guys got style, yo.

MellowFellow said:
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
Dude, skinny jeans are the same as normal jeans around the crotch area, it's just the legs that are 'skinny'

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
AverageJoe said:
I love them, they're all I wear. I have a few pairs of normal jeans but they are just back-up jeans in case all my skinnies are in the laundry, or when I'm just lounging around the house. I also wear slim-fitted t-shirts, because I really hate the baggy look overall. I like things to be nice and tight.

I also laugh at people who tell me I look gay in them, cuz that's part of the reason I wear them. Gay guys got style, yo.

MellowFellow said:
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
Dude, skinny jeans are the same as normal jeans around the crotch area, it's just the legs that are 'skinny'
Did not know that, thanks for the new information. Sorry I just have no interest in wearing those jeans.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
My opinion on skinny jeans:

Girls - if they are skinny/fit girls, they look FAN-tastic. I'm not gonna lie, i love them. if they are fat though its about equal to the ark of the covenant in Indiana Jones.

Guys - guys 99 times out of 100 cannot pull them off, and i seriously doubt that you OP can. i had a guy friend who wore skinny jeans and he looked ridiculous, and he was thin. NOW if you go to the club, skinny jeans are fine. but that's about it.

Edit: i should note that baggy pants arent cool either. you want pants that are tight, but not too tight. (if your a man NO ONE wants to see your curves.)