Skinny jeans

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
on guys = noo noo, on girls = yes yes, yeah i don't get the skinny pants on guys... are they trying to be infertile? well if they arent then its a good thing they're wearing them then... no skinny pants...not kool!

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
i dont have the legs or the money for that shit.

cargo shorts= ample space for my PsP and multitude of drawing impliments

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
i think they look good but i'm not one to put my comfortableness over looks, i'd rather be comfortable and functional then more fashionable but uncomfortable. They look great on girls mind...

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
I hate them. I find them very uncomfortable, and I think they look silly on guys. Granted, this is my opinion. I don't mean to cause offense to those who like them, just airing my opinion.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
I think they are INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE. I'm use to having a lot more freedom of movement than skinny jeans allow.

That said, I don't think they're gay, one or two of my friends wear them, and I know that they're not gay so....

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I hate them. So much. Especially the ones in the silly colors. There is no reason anyone should wear them. They're not comfortable at all, they're like a big "Look at me! I want attention!" sign, and they make you look dumb. Why not just wear regular jeans? But my philosophy is that if you take fashion over comfort, you deserve neither.

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
I have far too much mass to be wearing skinny jeans, or even anything tighter than comfort-fit jeans, if I wear jeans at all. Shorts are preferrable.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
uncle-ellis said:
RobCoxxy said:
They fit rather snugly on my skinny bastard frame. However, my cock needs more room. :3
I like how you've put a :3 at the end.

Kinda takes the edge of you boasting about your dick.
You want to know if people here like skinny jeans b/c your friends think they are gay, yet you think they are cool. They can't be both?

And the first post you feel the need to reply to is the one referring to a penis. Ironic? (I'm assuming you're a guy).

OT: Skinny jeans can be cool... but on the right people. Just like baggier clothing can be cool, but on the right people.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
They never once appealed to me. No offense to anyone who wears them, but to me, they always looked incredibly feminine for something you see on guys. Besides that, I dress for comfort more than anything else, and skinny jeans look uncomfortable in several different ways from what I can glean.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
Hell naw. My jeans are insanely fucking baggy.

Mostly because them going up in every other size means that I'm either stuck with belt-an-immediate-necessity or castration-necessary-for-wearing.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
cuddly_tomato said:
No good for me. I am a bit too bulky to get away with skinny jeans.
Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge, say no more.

I occasionally wear skinny-ish jeans. I used to wear proper skinny ones almost exclusively, when i was about 12.

SpectralAnomaly

Apr 4, 2010
I go for Slim fit, and I can't safely get away with Skinnys. I did try a pair on once, but they were WAY too tight.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Impractical (and painful) for acting and dance, as well as sitting, testiculating (having balls), and pretty much anything else, so no.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
I don't like them
They don't look really comfortable, and I figure if someone sees me wearing them they would automatically put me into the category of "Oh, everyone wears that, he obviously can't think for himself!"
But I don't really have anything against them either

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
someonehairy-ish said:
cuddly_tomato said:
No good for me. I am a bit too bulky to get away with skinny jeans.
Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge, say no more.

I occasionally wear skinny-ish jeans. I used to wear proper skinny ones almost exclusively, when i was about 12.
Awww hell. I didn't mean like that! Oh god I unintentionally double entendred for once.

I mean, I am built a bit too square for skinny jeans.

tim98042

Mar 17, 2010
i don't really wear them i don't mind them but i personally like jeans with a bit more leg room. lol

SoxFan96

Mar 16, 2010
Souplex said:
They take out all the comfort and functionality of jeans and they look stupid. They fail on every single level.
Well for lack of a better word: this.

Jeans were a comfortable working mans clothing not designed to make it so you can't put a phone in your pocket (or insulin pump in my case) and hug your body uncomfortably in certain areas.

Shotgun Opera

Dec 24, 2008
Neonbob said:
I do like them on the ladies, though.
Amen, brudda!

All year-round for me, it's regular blue jeans in the winter/fall/early spring, cargo/combat shorts in the summer.