Skinny jeans

gamefreakbsp

Sep 27, 2009
I think they are not for me to say the least. I wear baggy jeans, so I am wearing the opposition. I have never worn skinny jeans, but I know that baggy jeans are damn comfortable so why switch?

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
lSHaDoW-FoXl said:
MellowFellow said:
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
IF I had a boner in school or a store wouldn't they see it anyway? :/

That aside, I have a pair of skinny jeans. They go really good with some clothing and very terrible with others.

I guess I just have to be in the mood to wear 'em.
There are ways to disguise it if you are wearing shorts, at least I can.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
MellowFellow said:
lSHaDoW-FoXl said:
MellowFellow said:
Snip
I never actually knew that! Then again I never wear shorts . . .

Oh well I'm sure that lil' trivial fact will come in use to me some day. Who knows, it might even inspire me to be a entrepreneur that make pants that don't show boners.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
lSHaDoW-FoXl said:
MellowFellow said:
lSHaDoW-FoXl said:
MellowFellow said:
Snip
I never actually knew that! Then again I never wear shorts . . .

Oh well I'm sure that lil' trivial fact will come in use to me some day. Who knows, it might even inspire me to be a entrepreneur that make pants that don't show boners.
That would be an impressive thing to make, I may buy some haha.

LikeTeeth

Jun 1, 2010
I love them. Been wearing them for years now.

I tried wearing straight leg jeans recently and they felt hella strange.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Neonbob said:
I cannot stand them. Mostly because I know I'd lose circulation in my legs if I even tried to put them on.
Then again, I don't really like jeans in general, so I'm quite biased here.
I do like them on the ladies, though.
Great minds think alike. I hate jeans and haven't worn a pair for... 6-7 years, I do not like skinny jeans because they are stupid looking and my ass would be way too big for them. And since you brought it up, there are few things better in this world than a well sculpted ass in a tight pair of skinny jeans. God damn... *daydreams*

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I can't stand skinny jeans. I tried on a pair once, I don't understand how guys can wear them. Do you have some sort of vendetta against you genitals or something? I'm much more happy with my loose fit cargo pants, and so are my genitals.

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
I think they look stupid on guys, but if a girl has a nice ass and legs they look awesome.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Now Imagine this: An EMO type kid comes in on a civvies day dressed in skinny jeans that are so small they go to the top of his thighs, and he has to waddle to move.
This is why I will always hate them.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Why the hell would guys care about other guys wearing skinny jeans?

Seems like a completely pointless thing to get worked up about or start throwing around labels. I don't wear them, but that's because I arely get seen in public outside slacks and a suit.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
On guys; burn them all. I couldn't stand wearing them myself and I really don't see why guys ever would want them. They're designed for girls!

On girls; skinny jeans have a pretty narrow "awesome" zone on girls. Too skinny and a pair of skinny jeans make you look like a sack of bones. Too heavy and...well, you get the picture. But within that awesome-zone...oh báby.

Completely negated though when such a girl would wear something like Uggs underneath those jeans. Who in the names of the Lords of Kobol thought that THAT was a good idea?!
Shapsters said:
And since you brought it up, there are few things better in this world than a well sculpted ass in a tight pair of skinny jeans. God damn... *daydreams*
Couldn't agree more brother. And since it's late spring over here now, you can guess what I'm seeing quite often. Awwww yeeeaaaah.

Yesterday we were in Holland's biggest themepark. 2 Words my friend: skinny hotpants. And LOTS of em.

Reenix

Mar 21, 2010
I LOVE skinny jeans. Anything else just looks baggy on me. The only snag is I'm a UK size 29 so 28 skinny jeans are quite tight on me and 30 are a bit too loose.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
I dunno... Personally I dont have anything against males or females that wear them, Im just not really into tight fitting bottomwear. However, alot of people that hate people who wear them are usually just jealous that they themselves have legs that are too fat to fit into one.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Skinny jeans look awful on EVERYBODY. And if they're not skin and bones, the jeans give that oh so lovely "Muffin Top" look. Bleh. I'd rather wear acid wash jeans from the 1980's, with the matching jean jacket, then skinny jeans.

Celd

Nov 24, 2008
I own two pair and they took a little getting used to but I enjoy wearing them when I can make a decent looking outfit with them. Did I seriously just say that?

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Skinny jeans can look good on either sex. I have a pair that I enjoy wearing a lot. Nowadays, they are the only kind of jeans I wear.