Skyrim: left and rigth hand combinations!

TheJayke

Oct 22, 2010
I always use my ebony war axe in the right hand, with soul trap, so all my soul gems are always full, and the spellbreaker in my left, which is a shield you get from doing the quest at the shrine of peryite. It has a magic ward as well as stopping physical attacks, along with my blocking perks, 40% frost resist amulet, and 40% fire resist helm, nothing seems to be able to do any damage to me anymore..

FalloutAl

Nov 19, 2011
Wuuthrad, the 2 handed axe you get at the end of the companions story + I enchanted it for health drain :D

gunman127

Jul 8, 2009
Legendary Daedric Sword in the right, Legendary Ebony Sword in the left, swapping to dual Sparks or Healing as needed.

I would have paired Daedric swords, but the Favorites system is retarded and won't let me actually set one in each hand! Have to go through the whole inventory every time!

Why oh why did Bethesda remove number key quickslots !!!???

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Being still squishy at level 13 i have a fierbolt in one had and i think it's a blades sword in the right. Seriously though when will blasting stuff with a fireball, sending it running away and then chasing it down and introducing it to Mr Stabby (sword) ever get old? I'm thinking never...

Jan 23, 2010
kouriichi said:
Raj find Mehrunes Razor a good fit in right hand, and conjure atronach in other hand good combo.

I put dagger in back of many enemies. They usually die from damage alone. But times come when sneakyness and good looks not enough. So Raj summon Flame or ice demon to take hits while flailing dagger around.

But when time come for real combat, Raj pull out best weapons! Mace of Molag and Dawnbreaker usually kill enemys quick. If not, Raj flee. Maybe drink potion of invisibility to help get away.

Like i do when Wife Mjoll wants Raj to do cooking. Can lounge on couch all day like fat cat and she never find me! Till she sit down of course. Then... much pain! Platemail on large nord woman not so good for back.
Do you respond to everything in Khajiit accent or just Skyrim related threads? ^^
(PS. I LOVE IT! DS.)

On Topic:
Stealth Character: Conjure Frost Atronach in left hand and Conjure Bound Bow in right hand. I have the silent casting perk so if I sneak up on an enemy, I conjure a bow and kill him with a single arrow. If I'm discovered I conjure Ol' Frosty first and then my bow. Then I kill the enemy while he is tanking them.

Orc heavy armor dumbass: 2 Hand an Exquisite Orcish Greatsword, enchanted with 18 points of shock damage.

High elf mage: Dual wield Firebolts with the dual casting perk. Melts faces.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
I use a LOT of different combinations

Mace of Molag Bal + Enchanted Sword
Destruction/restoration spell + One hand weapon, most often Mace of Molag Bal
Greatsword
Shield + sword
Spell +Spell
Bow

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
The Almighty Grigard said:
kouriichi said:
Raj find Mehrunes Razor a good fit in right hand, and conjure atronach in other hand good combo.

I put dagger in back of many enemies. They usually die from damage alone. But times come when sneakyness and good looks not enough. So Raj summon Flame or ice demon to take hits while flailing dagger around.

But when time come for real combat, Raj pull out best weapons! Mace of Molag and Dawnbreaker usually kill enemys quick. If not, Raj flee. Maybe drink potion of invisibility to help get away.

Like i do when Wife Mjoll wants Raj to do cooking. Can lounge on couch all day like fat cat and she never find me! Till she sit down of course. Then... much pain! Platemail on large nord woman not so good for back.
Do you respond to everything in Khajiit accent or just Skyrim related threads? ^^
(PS. I LOVE IT! DS.)

On Topic:
Stealth Character: Conjure Frost Atronach in left hand and Conjure Bound Bow in right hand. I have the silent casting perk so if I sneak up on an enemy, I conjure a bow and kill him with a single arrow. If I'm discovered I conjure Ol' Frosty first and then my bow. Then I kill the enemy while he is tanking them.

Orc heavy armor dumbass: 2 Hand an Exquisite Orcish Greatsword, enchanted with 18 points of shock damage.

High elf mage: Dual wield Firebolts with the dual casting perk. Melts faces.
Yeah xD I do.
I also reply to all messages i get on my phone in Khajiit accent. Annoys the crap out of my friends!

Badong

May 26, 2010
I have a Blades Sword in each hand, because I want to look like a fuckin' ninja (I am wearing full Dark Brotherhood gear, you see).

Shadows Risen

Nov 1, 2011
I normally switch between destruction spells in each hand or a sword in each hand (right now, it's 2 exquisite elven swords)

Oh, or 2 healing spells when my health gets really low.

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Usually using a 2H weapon (currently Wuuthrad), but I sometimes go for double healing (overdrive mode! woo! I love that perk!)

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
kouriichi said:

You sir are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters. I may start looking through the Skyrim threads just to see if you posted.

OT: Superior Steel mace in one hand, shield of minor absorb in the other. Or a Mace and Spell, or a bow.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
poiumty said:
Left hand: thunderbolt
Right hand: thunderbolt

Everywhere else: carnage
Tell me that you yell "UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHHH!!!!".
OP: Blade of Woe in my left hand and Mehrunes' Razor in my right hand. So much death.

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Usually the same two destruction spells. Although I'm no pushover in melee, I can use a shield and sword too. I'm a Nord after all.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Currently dual wielding Exquisite Skyforged Longswords and switching to an Exquisite Foresworn Bow for ranged combat. However, as soon as smithing vendors start stocking Refined Malachite in decent quantities I'll get my Smithing to 70 and get a full Glass set of everything and upgrade it (I think I'll get it to Epic at that point).

Techsmart07

Mar 5, 2011
Dual-casting Fireball. All applicable equipment reduces destruction costs, so casting overcharged fireballs is practically free.
As a backup, though, I got a fine ebony greatsword with "absorbs 20 points of health" added on.

cybran

Jun 15, 2010
full daedric armor. wielding daedric sword and the spellbreaker daedric artefact shield.

me gusta.

oh, and double fireballs if I get swarmed.