Skyrim: Who did you marry?

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Ysolda, because she was both the first woman to show any interest in my scaly arse, and she wanted me to give her a bone.
Ditto. Except replace scaly by fur. Coincidentally it happened by accident. XD
Was going for an argonian but then I remembered those hated Khajiit |3

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Raj wed to Wife Mjoll.

She is good warrior. And good cook!

But she hate thieves...... and Raj is thief. In fact, Raj is leader of Thieves!
She not to happy about it. She say, "get real job! Stop leeching off of others."

Raj just ignore her though. Till Mjoll get angry. Chase Raj through town with ebony warhammer. Guards no care. They all stay back. "Shot in knee! We cannot help. Sorry" they all say.

Raj know they lying. They chase me just fine when someone accuse me of stabbing them. Raj have no comment on stabbing people. No proof ever happened, cant say it was me.

Oh, but off topic again. Moonsugar does that to Khajiit. Happy with Wife Mjoll, no matter how abusive she is to Raj.

Thraxen

Sep 13, 2011
I might have to marry Derkeethus. Partially because he's actually useful in a fight, partially because he sounds like a fantasy Garrus but mainly because we're both Argonians.

Shame about the glitch he's got though, so I'll wait until that clears up. I guess this makes the Dragonborn a big ol' fairy though.

Badong

May 26, 2010
I married Farkas, because I just LOVE the bloody simpleton. That, and I wanted to stay in character (playing as a gay mage, you see)

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
Nobody, because I can't find a non-assholeish female Khajiit. Aela was going to be my backup wife, but so many people have married her...

She's like the village bike, you know?

how dare you insult my wife you basterd

Rikkano

May 29, 2011
Mjoll the Lioness. You know the weaponwielding warpaint-covered woman in Riften.

Rikkano

May 29, 2011
kouriichi said:
Raj wed to Wife Mjoll.

She is good warrior. And good cook!

But she hate thieves...... and Raj is thief. In fact, Raj is leader of Thieves!
She not to happy about it. She say, "get real job! Stop leeching off of others."

Raj just ignore her though. Till Mjoll get angry. Chase Raj through town with ebony warhammer. Guards no care. They all stay back. "Shot in knee! We cannot help. Sorry" they all say.

Raj know they lying. They chase me just fine when someone accuse me of stabbing them. Raj have no comment on stabbing people. No proof ever happened, cant say it was me.

Oh, but off topic again. Moonsugar does that to Khajiit. Happy with Wife Mjoll, no matter how abusive she is to Raj.
That just made my day. :)

leevio

Nov 10, 2010
What about that sister of the shopkeeper which gives the quest to retrieve your "first" Dragon claw if you follow the legion soldier at the start of the game.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I wasn't even aware you could get married in anything other than the 'drunken night with that freaking Sam fellow' quest...

TO SKYRIM! I MUST DEVOTE MYSELF TO A WOMAN

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
Waiting until Scouts-Many-Marshes gives me his quest.

I should point out that he is a male Argonian.

Oh yes. Going there.

onikage567

Sep 17, 2008
I married Senna, one of the preistesses of Dibella, (the Goddess of Women and Beauty) sworn not to have contact with men.. Score

HoradricNoob

Jan 31, 2010
<very bad husband.
I have yet to marry (in game) but I spend more time with Lydia than I do with my real wife.

I have only worn the necklace once and when I did I had at least 4 dudes hit on me, so I took it off.

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
Brown Cap said:
How do you marry people? Do you need to buy a house first? Cause I was diggin' Camilia
You have to get an Amulet of Mara. It can turn up in random loot, but the easiest way is to go to the Temple of Mara in Riften and either buy it from the guy or accept a quest which it will be the reward for.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Funny how no one has mentioned Brelyna Maryon, yay for not being mainstream!

She's basically a dark elf at the Mage College in Winterhold. She's one of the students and she has this funny little quest where you help her practice her spells. It was entertaining and she had a realistic cynicism about how people view her race, plus the added bonus of her sweet voice and it was easy.

I take her everywhere out in the field. No joke, she is the most kickass sidekick, especially after I gave her the Staff of Magnus and I could practically sit back and watch her wreck shit by herself. She can summon Frost and Fire argonauts and since she owns a shop she gives you 100 gold a day when you ask her.

Frankly I'm surprised not many other people have married her.

Andrew_Waltfeld

Jan 7, 2011
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Syphous said:
Loop Stricken said:
Ysolda, because she was both the first woman to show any interest in my scaly arse, and she wanted me to give her a bone.
This. Minus the "scaly arse" part. But really I picked her because she's all sorts of redheaded fine.

"Let's consummate this, baby."
"It feels like all of Skyrim is watching us!"
"Oh you nasty girl."
[Week later]
"Hello my love. Back from some grand adventure I bet."
"You know it, *****. Now give me all your money and cook me something!"
I led her to her house and killed her in werewolf form(so i remain innocent) because i could not fucking stand her voice as she said "back form an adventure my love". Its why i am afraid to marry Aela on my stealth character in-case she goes all fem.
Your fear is justified. I don't want to ever marry another character in sky-rim anymore because of that single line. There isn't enough variety and it's always the same tone, so it's like, holy cow, different person! That is not who I married. So yeah, don't marry Aela.