Smurfs Trailer Can Go Smurf Itself

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
You hear that? Thats the sound of Neil patrick harris' career hitting a great big blue roadblock.
sounded like a head on into a reinforced concrete/brick wall at around 50 to me

this movie will not only suck as much if not more ass then twilight, :/ it'll probably make money to *sighs*

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
If "High mother fucker" was in the dictionery, it would say
"That one asshole who though "The Smirfs" was a good idea".

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Do these movies ever work? Yogi, Garfield, Chipmunks? I just don't get the appeal.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Dr_Horrible said:
Dr. wonderful said:
Bloodstain said:
Ugh. Horrible.

Your point?
NPH... WHYYYYY?!

Seriously, this is awful. I don't even care about this movie, but Neil is one of my favorite actors (see my username), and this is just a terrible waste of talent and a blemish on a greaat resume
Doogie Howswer M.D.

He can't run away fast enough.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Skratt said:
Do these movies ever work? Yogi, Garfield, Chipmunks? I just don't get the appeal.
...I actually like the second Chipmunk movie.

Yogi I don't know and Garfield is a HELL NO Good sir.

GotMalkAvian

Feb 4, 2009
Is anyone surprised that this looks like it's gonna suck? Anyone? After Yogi Bear, Underdog, and the Alvin and the Chipmunks horrors, I've personally come to expect nothing more than absolute crap when it comes to modern updates to cartoons I loved as a kid.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
<youtube=vXuCeZyPfmM>

I pity the other people who have their nostalgia ruined just by watching the trailer.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
My mouth is still agape from how horrible this was.

My god, those Smurfs are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

For some reason, now the Smurfs are all "punk" or whatever. They insert "smurfin'" at every opportunity.

This better bomb. This better bomb hard.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
How much money do you think I could make if I sat outside of the studio responsible for this and sold baseball bats to random passersby?

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
you know, this looks horrible, but not god aweful horrible, like there might be some bit of entertainment gleamed from it. it seems like the type of movie that i'd be fine watching with my little cousin

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
"Your milking it, don't milk it."

That actually made me chuckle.

BUT NOOOO WAY IN HELL AM I SEEING THIS SHIT.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
That's smurfing terrible, seriously it's really smurfing bad.
Makes me wanna smurf my smurfing brains out just smurfing that something like this smurfs.

OK, that joke's gotten old already, now picture an hour and a half of it, you can see why this movie'll be bad.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
ImprovizoR said:
IN 3D!!!

Yeah, like that's gonna make it any better...
It does, it'll make the aneurysm you eventually have that much more lethal, so that you are more likely to die than spend the rest of your life in some hellish brain-damaged pseudo reality, where everyone is blue and uses the word 'smurf' as a noun.
I LOLed for like 3 minutes in real life, no lie. That was funny.

Anyway, using the word smurf as a swear is only funny when robot chicken does it. Never anything else.

vid87

May 17, 2010
As painful as I know it for all you nostalgic Smurf fans (I never really watched it but I can sympathize with your rage over Hollywood) I've got to say the absolute shit-storm going on here is ever so entertaining. Thanks

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
Actually, that's a fairly good Gargamel. But that's about the only good thing I can say about the prospects for this movie.