So! I've just been informed I was in hospital last night.

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
At a poker night I got stupidly drunk to the point that when I left, I went out the wrong door of my mate's flat. I ended up out the side on council land. I fell (wobbled back and forth on the edge and then just jumped) 8 feet into an open sewer, somehow climbed out after standing in it for a few minutes wondering why it stank like shit all of a sudden, went to an ATM and managed to get $50 out on the first try. I then went and managed to find a guy selling kebabs out of a caravan and walked home. The whole time drunk-texting my ex about how she had "shitty tits anyway."

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Miles000 said:
How did you find out about my secret plan!! How am I supposed to take over the world when everyone already knows my secret!?

Your, well my, theory makes sense but I think my theory is better. I think that my, and your body, contain magic leprechauns who take all the food that we eat and then take the food and turn it into a special chemical that makes it so alcohol can't affect our bodies that much. This theory makes so much sense :p

cWg | Konka

Feb 9, 2010
I was out drinking in liverpool for my 19th birthday with some friends, woke up two days later in prague

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Well, i've apparently gotten laid, forgotten all about it.

That same night I also puked blood, punched out the window of a friends car for a dare and jumped off a four story building.

... It was a bit odd, i'll give it that.

Edit: Jumped off onto the roof of the two story building next to it. Thought i'd make that clear :p

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I woke up in an oak tree, a really damn tall oak tree.

I can't figure out how I got up there because it took the fire department to get me down again, I had to call to a woman walking her dog to call 999.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
Miles000 said:
RicoADF said:
Miles000 said:
RicoADF said:
Miles000 said:
I've had to be dragged out of a fire pit before...

I blame the hill! =P
Ouch!
For me there's just minor hang overs and hanging off a tree, but a mate of mine dressed up as a girl and went down the street to the main shopping mall. Friggin funny still got the photos and plan to use them someday at a certain wedding.... he's gonna kill me lol
I didn't feel a thing XD

I have tree incidents a fair bit too. And I'm sure there are photos of my mates and I dressing up as girls somewhere...
I know it happened, I'm just not sure if any of us have the pictures still...
But no hangovers... I'm immune to them =P
How often do you drink to be immune. Tho to be fair I've only had a hangover once and a cuppa coffie fixed it
It's my metabolism... Family trait that is extra potent in me :D

I can drink a whole bottle of whiskey, go to sleep and wake up and blow a 0.00 10 hours after my last drink...
(roughly double average I think)
Of course the other option is to wake up still drunk XD

The closest I've been to a hangover, was my loss of sense of direction for a day...

Also no amount of alcohol makes me sick and I can eat whatever I want and not put on weight.
Seriously, I tried the 'Supersize Me' diet and lost weight!
After suffering from innummerable, unbearable, headsplitting day long hangovers, I can't even begin to explain how much I hate you...

OT - My first week at uni I woke up in hospital after falling straight forwards onto a concrete floor face first. The right side of my face was all grazed and the skin around my eye socket was badly cut and bruised. I woke up, saw my face in the mirror and just burst out laughing. Was still heavily drunk.
On reflection I'm lucky that's all the happened. Apparently that night I also tried to go to sleep in the bus lane on Wilmslow Road in Manchester. Which claims to be one of the busiest bus route in Europe. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmslow_Road_bus_corridor#Busiest_bus_corridor_in_Europe.3F]

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
I woke up with no eyebrows and a face full of marker. I totally blame the fact the person who was holding the party said that the next person to puke on the carpet was getting their eyebrows shaved off...why couldnt she tell me that before I downed that 40 of whiskey straight? Which was after I alreadydrank an 18 pack

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
The last thing that happened to me when I was drunk was that I attempted to brush my teeth and then I stabbed myself in the eye with the toothbrush, with toothpaste still on it. My flatmates at the time all went to investigate when I was screaming in pain and had to take me to the hospital when I couldn't open my eye. It turned out that I had scratched my eyeball. I couldn't blink right for days.

Another time myself and a couple of friends went out drinking and the next day we found out that one of our friends didn't make it home with the rest of us. We found him still passed out on a traffic island.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Don't really drink, but I've been drunk a couple of times.
Worst thing I've done, as far as I'm aware, was planning to take a shower, but fell asleep naked in the tub with cold water running.
I did not sleep comfortably, but sleep I did.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Bhaalspawn said:
I woke up one morning with my laptop on my chest and the credits to Friendship is Magic playing on the screen.

Never drinking again!
Sounds like you have some pretty crazy party's in your town.

jspheonix

Mar 10, 2010
hmm, I don't know whats the worst for me, I'm better than I used to be. I once went out straigh after work (in work clothes) and had a one night stand. Showing off you might think? No, I stunk so bad I could barely breath and I'd been sick before we'd gone back to hers, never been so discusted at my own personal hygiene before so I'm pretty sure she was waking up with as many regrets as me. Years ago I wanted to continue staying out and my friend wanted to go home, they literally grabbed my limbs and tried to carry me. I paniced and started kicking etc. so they dropped me on the concrete floor, I jumped up, they tried to grab me again so I started fighing them then I ran off, laughing and singing 'I am the queen of the night!' (old Simpsons reference). Hmm. There are a lot of these kinda stories actually... maybe I should stop drinking

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Waking up in the middle of a football oval in my underpants, with lipstick writing on my chest (couldn't tell you what it said because the sprinklers woke me up)... oh and I was 100km from where I started the night before.

Best Birthday EVER...

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
Singing along to "It's Tricky" By Run DMC, pretty damn tame compared to most people, but I don't get drunk very easily, hooray for never having a hang-over! :D

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I drank so much... I got a slight headache when I woke up next morning.

Yeah, I'm a wild one.

AlphaEcho

Jun 16, 2010
Woke up on a small island in the middle of a lake, naked, while being pecked at by forty geese. The lake was surrounded by happy six year old's mind you.