So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Well I was gonna have a girls day with my best friend but now she has a boyfriend. I'll probably just spend the day with Boone killing radiers and the Legion.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Everyday is Valentine's Day for me, i.e. a reminder of my single existence. B(

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I don't have a plan yet. Was hoping to have a girlfriend by then, but the last couple of relationships fell through. I wonder if my ex is single...

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Daniel Ferguson said:
Probably play Spec Ops: The Line, as I'm curious. Or maybe Bulletstorm, because that's a comic bloodbath.
Play spec ops. Just not on that day. Ain't nobody need that shit all in one day.

Then again, your feels will never, ever quite be ready for Spec Ops.

thejarofdirt882

May 2, 2012
The same thing I do every year. Try to take take over the world!

I mean uh... celebrating my friend's birthday. An (un)fortunate day for a birthday, depends on who you ask and how much your friends take the mickey out of you (which we do. A lot).

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
I'll finally have the opportunity to send this to someone.

Ha, you probably thought it was something weird

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I'm not even single and I already know what I'll be doing. Going to school and playing some Team Fortress 2 when I get home.
We don't buy into the whole "Valentines Day" shit. We see each other all the time, we know how much we love eachother so why have a day pointing out the friggin' obvious!

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
I'll be at college for most of the day. Once I am home, one of two things may happen.

1. I will burst into tears because I will realise that the girl I am in love with will never love me back, and I will die alone, sad and without ever having known affection from another human being, get drunk, and start posting terrible, terrible drunken things showing how self-loathing I am on Facebook (just like last year).

2. I'll play video games in a vain attempt to forget my problems, until I see something that reminds me of her, and then see 1.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
EEOOROEOreerrr, just ignore the whole mess, it's not even a big thing here. I find the american version of Valentine's Day to be depressing.

Or I could watch the movie of the same name. I've been told it's revolting, and watching Spirited Away after it would feel fantastic.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Twilight_guy said:
Probably complaining about the conspiracy of the greetings card industry, eating chocolate, and wondering how St. Valentine got associated with romance.
You know what the biggest conspiracy is? How it gets unhappy people by getting them to buy booze and ice-cream. Or maybe that's just me.

AdamxD

Mar 5, 2012
Dance like no-one is watching :D

But honestly, I've got no plans. Will be optimistic and leave the day open!

AbstractJuggler

May 27, 2009
From what I've heard, Valentine's Day sounds like it's gonna be A Good Day to Die Hard.

[small]Oooh yeeeaaah.[/small]

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
My CoD clan and myself will be fragging noobs for a full 24 hour period. Cause the only way to deal with this asinine "holiday" is to put hot, virtual lead into virtual bodies.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Same thing I do every Valentines day, and will continue to do for the rest of my life, even if I do get a partner:

Ignore it.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Gaming
not caring
not getting annoyed at it
I mean its a thing yeah, but its also kinda taken way too far both ways (enjoying it and hating it)
So spending it doing what i normally do is a life plan

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
RheynbowDash said:
My CoD clan and myself will be fragging noobs for a full 24 hour period. Cause the only way to deal with this asinine "holiday" is to put hot, virtual lead into virtual bodies.
Fuck yeah.

AbstractJuggler said:
From what I've heard, Valentine's Day sounds like it's gonna be A Good Day to Die Hard.

[small]Oooh yeeeaaah.[/small]
I probably would watch it then, but of course they had to put it on that day, so the cinema's gonna be full of couples, absolutely swarmin' with the fuckers.

No offence meant to couples.

[small]Why are you stil here? Y'all saw the warning in the OP. Go on, git![/small]