So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
I'm going to buy a big box of chocolates in the shape of a heart then gorge myself on them alone in the dark crying.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
well, i work that day so...i'd be Working...so ...thats basically it. the next day tho...EXPENSIVE CHOCOLATE 80% OFF WHOOT!!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Not a damn thing. Why? Well, it's because...

I honestly don't plan on doing anything different from any other day of the year. And, to be completely honest, the only thing I think of when I think of Valentines Day is that another year has past since the day that my tooth chipped on the back of my friend's skull and then the years of dental work afterward.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Ah... Let's see. Thursdays are renovate my friend's house and play Borderlands 2 night so that is what I'll be doing.

Hallmark can go fuck themselves if they think they can convince me to waste money on nonsense like Valentine's day.

Here's a hint: if you're making a really big deal for your special someone on this day, you aren't making a big enough deal the other 364.

CountArioch

Feb 20, 2010
Eagerly awaiting February 15th. Half Priced Chocolate Day! It comes multiple times a year (Feb. 14th, Dec. 26th., Day After Easter, November 1st.) Greatest days of the year!

As for what I will be doing, I'm considering picking up the Mass Effect trilogy.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I'll be working at a movie theater where I get to watch all the happy couples come in to see Safe Haven and argue over how much popcorn/soda that the guy's willing to pay for/girl's willing to eat in front of him.

Should be a grand old time.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
someguyfromhell666 said:
blackrave said:
Most probably my favorite hobby- standing on the rooftop in the rain and screaming "WHY???"
But since it is still winter-ish here rain won't happen
And doing this in the snow just isn't the same :(
If it's a snowstorm, then it might achieve the same effect.
True, but it will be cold
I could of course do it Max Payne style (after popping few bottles of painkillers)
But I don't think my liver could take it :/

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I checked, it's a Thursday, which probably means we'll be going out drinking (at university, most of my flatmates have Fridays off), as usual. There is this one girl though, so I might actually have a girlfriend on Valentines day for only the second year of the four or five that my interest in having a relationship has overpowered my instinctive fear of the dreaded cooties. My relationships for the most part seem to have arranged themselves to avoid Valentines day, and usually my birthday too. I think it means my exes are just cheap and didn't want to get me presents.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Carry on partying from the night before until 3am then have a massive hangover. Boom mothefucker.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Hmmm, well since I've got that day off, it'll probably run a little like this.

12-130am: Check various webcomics for updates, watch anime at FUNimation.com
130-8am: Sleep
8-11am: Wander the internet
11am-430pm: Eat, game, read, internet (not necessarily in that order), and run work related errands
430-6pm: Dinner/socialize with family
6-11pm: Gaming, internet, prep. lunch for work tomorrow
11-1159pm: Internet

Mar 9, 2010
The same as every year, live it as a normal day. It's a Thursday so I'll be at uni from 9 till 6 so I'll be pretty shattered by the time I get back so I'll probably pass out on my bed to some Pokemon or something, if not I'll play video games beforehand. I'll also wank at some point, I expect.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Pretty normal stuff planned for me. Go to work, get paid & then one of two things...
1. Buy me a new game & do nothing other than play said new game or...
2. Get a shirt that says "Free Hugs" & go to the local mall & see how long it takes for the fat rent-a-cop to ask me to leave...

Either way it'll be fun.