So the upcoming Werewolf game looks pretty bad.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 7, 2020
I grew up on isometric so I'm fine with it. It saw the little thing about it on the Escapist Indie showcase a few months back and kept tabs on it. Hopefully it lives up to what the devs were talking up about "Choices matter" and such.
Just played the demo. It's a text based, choose your own adventure style game. Your dialogue choices basically build your character's traits based on the flavor of response. Unsurprisingly, I ended up as a Theurge. Sadly the demo ended at that point. Looks neat, I'll probably pick it up when it releases.

Dalisclock

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
United States
Just played the demo. It's a text based, choose your own adventure style game. Your dialogue choices basically build your character's traits based on the flavor of response. Unsurprisingly, I ended up as a Theurge. Sadly the demo ended at that point. Looks neat, I'll probably pick it up when it releases.
Doesn't sound like it's very long even for a demo, but the "Choose your own adventure" thing(which one can kinda gleen from the screenshots) does sound interesting.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 7, 2020
Doesn't sound like it's very long even for a demo, but the "Choose your own adventure" thing(which one can kinda gleen from the screenshots) does sound interesting.
Yeah it was...maybe 15 minutes? Basically just the prologue, if that.